owned a prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owned a prelude

so i raced a guy i know with a prelude the model with the h23 in it and he had a AEM V2 on it and a full greddy exhaust.... we raced 4 times and i got him by about 1 1/2 to 2 full lengths every time. yeah i was happy

Originally posted by 93accordtuner
    so i raced a guy i know with a prelude the model with the h23 in it and he had a AEM V2 on it and a full greddy exhaust.... we raced 4 times and i got him by about 1 1/2 to 2 full lengths every time. yeah i was happy
    and whats your setup?

Comment

f22a1 with f22a6 IM,cam,ECU, HP design headers, aem cold air intake, act stage 2 clutch, port and polished intake and exhaust ports, full 2.5" exhaust.

and i think the preludes are hella heavier then the cb7's

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordtuner
        and i think the preludes are hella heavier then the cb7's
        the 4th gen preludes are basically the same weight. if it was a 5th gen it's a bit heavier.

Comment

not bad. h23 ludes weight in at around 2900 which isn't that much more that a cb7. Either the guy couldn't drive... it was an auto or just a really beat up motor as my h23 lude was faster than most h22 ludes all the way up to about 80-90 mph.
          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
          registration is free

Comment

the guy is just as good as me i think its just a bad motor nothing wrong with it but some motors are just goodand others bad.

Comment

when i drove a h23 i wasn't all that impressed by it in the lude. It felt just about as fast as my cb7 but had more torque seemingly. I'd rather just ride the cb7 cause it's way less cluttered than the 4g lude. good kill.
              WTB:
              88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
              OR
              90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by immeraufdemhund
                when i drove a h23 i wasn't all that impressed by it in the lude. It felt just about as fast as my cb7 but had more torque seemingly. I'd rather just ride the cb7 cause it's way less cluttered than the 4g lude. good kill.
                I dont know what the deal is then. I wish my h23 never jumped timing and broke. It has way more tq and pulls harder than my h22 in every gear all the way up the rev limiter in 5th. I know there isn't anything wrong with my h22 cause I pull on most others...
                Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                registration is free

Comment

Working...
                X