Wife pulled away flashing hazards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife pulled away flashing hazards

My wife and I took my CB7 to pick up my94 ex coupe(nowsold) from getting lugnut studs replaced. I get in my civic and say meet you at home honey. So we are driving home we hit a red light and we are side buy side. (This scenario has played out before where I am driving one of my project cars home and she wants to race.) Well the light turns green and she got the holeshot because I thought I would easily win. She takes off and scratches into second gear as Im waiting for VTEC to redline to shift. Well she has got me by a car and half lengths and Im tring to catch. Shes pullin on me so what does she do, hit her hazard lights, ahh shit. We only raced to about 50 and i got beat. I must say my d16z6 was quick but my shitty driving and my torquey f22 took the win. Damn asian women!

jdmCITY.com

haha it takes a real man to admit defeat, espically to your significant other!

good kill for the accord though

Comment

lol.

It does take a man to admit to defeat. for me though Me and my gf are very competitive lol.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Damn, I'd love to have a g/f that knows what VTEC means lol

All my g/f knows is if a car has an Exhuast and turns to me and says:

"Is that car fast?" and I say..."babe, thats a 4 door Honda Civic with an APC decal on it. You tell me if its fast or not" (LMAO)

-Lam

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
          Damn, I'd love to have a g/f that knows what VTEC means lol

All my g/f knows is if a car has an Exhuast and turns to me and says:

"Is that car fast?" and I say..."babe, thats a 4 door Honda Civic with an APC decal on it. You tell me if its fast or not" (LMAO)

-Lam
          Dude my girlfriend owns a Civic and still she refuses to put on a fart can, and defintely knows rice when she sees one...ah its good to have a vehicle knowledgable girlfriend
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Dude my girlfriend owns a Civic and still she refuses to put on a fart can, and defintely knows rice when she sees one...ah its good to have a vehicle knowledgable girlfriend
            Damn, lucky peeps

*PS, I was not bashing on Civic Owners lol. But you know there are people out there who will put fart cans on anything*

-Lam

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
              Damn, lucky peeps

*PS, I was not bashing on Civic Owners lol. But you know there are people out there who will put fart cans on anything*

-Lam
              Oh i know I even saw a fart can on a Ranger and I cringed...
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Oh i know I even saw a fart can on a Ranger and I cringed...
                I saw a Fart can on a Mazda mpv they're were two teenagers in it I was like OMG

Comment

got ya both beat, duel fart cans on a 96 grand am.......funny ass hell

Comment

wish my wife liked to even speed ... shit it amazes me when she even does the speed limit. she usually goes 5 under which is why we tend to drive seperate vehicles everywhere lol

Comment

Working...
                    X