Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mini-NY meet(glory, h22sparkle, shonuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini-NY meet(glory, h22sparkle, shonuff)

Met up for some of the local races...pretty good, cops didn't show for about 2hrs. I wish there weren't as many generic Hondas there though. The Civic chassises were in full effect, if not more.

YO...H22 Accords are fast. h22sparkle took me on a run, it was pretty cool. Nice even pull to redline, and a solid chirp in 2nd. It rode pretty well too, esp. considering it was dropped a good 2" plus. I didn't get to ride in Sho Nuff's CB though...anyways hopefully more people will come out. Deevergote man you gotta come through...

Anyone wanna have a daytime meet?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

That Viper looks sick!

Comment

viper??
      Man my arms are still sore from trying to steer h22sparkles accord. One day im going to remove mine. Both of their cars are so clean!!! I still have bird shit on the window. My car is dirty dirty, not afraid of a little dirt and rust (actually times is rough right now), but um yeah dirty dirty!!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

What's the deal with the cops at the flatlands? Do they hassle you, or just say "ok, race is over, time to go..."

I mean, I can't afford to get a ticket, and I'm not gonna take the chance of running from the law (my friend's boos's son got house arrest for 3 months cuz he did that... and he didn't even run. He just had loud music on and was stupid. Didn't even see the cop. Left the county, and bam.)

Comment

Theres so many people there if your gonna run your car do it get 1 run or 2 off and then pull to the side and chill. If you see people start bookin just leave gradually and safely. When the cops come they not really lookin to give chase but always and always have an escape route and dont go to the spot to line up and get blocked in always pull to the side and watch when the shit gets packed

Comment

It's not that bad, really...if you're not running your car, you should be good. Just park close to where they launch, don't crash, and don't get run over. The first few times I went I was extra nervous, I used to sprint when the cops came...but now I just walk back to my car calmly. Odds are if you're parked near a bunch of cars and aren't at the front or back you're not gonna get out soon anyway, and if cops come you basically have a buffer so you don't get pulled over.

Trust me, I know getting tickets suck...but neither me or my friends have got any at the races, knock on wood. You just have to stay calm and be aware...and if possible follow traffic rules

Basically just stay in the crowd and don't go nuts...the strips are in a pretty bad neighborhood so the cops are always busy anyway, and they aren't busy anywhere near the strips.

YO...next time fellas lets bring some beeeyitches, I plan on bringing like 4-5...we can all go to our diner if the races get boring...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You out there in bk aint there enough out there already lol. Yo uhhhh if you see that other guy with the green accord be sure to give him my cell so that when the next time we all head out there we will be rollin deep cb7's and anyone else who wants to join up. When you see a cb7 try to recruit him as soon as possible and tell him about the site.

Comment

You talking about the one with the chrome rims? Lol, he was so confused when you beat him. "He doesnt have the original shit in their does he".

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    You talking about the one with the chrome rims? Lol, he was so confused when you beat him. "He doesnt have the original shit in their does he".
                    LOL his eyes were going in circles and stuff...

The H22 isnt THAT much faster than the F though, it just keeps pulling where the F dies...I mean by 3rd I was at h22's back bumper. It's def. a nice change from the truck motors they come with though.

MARK MY WORDS...if I get a 94 VTEC motor+cams and a H23 tranny I will be on h22's level from a stop. If I just get cams and the tranny on my 'A6 I won't get murdered on the highway hopefully...

Comment

indeed you were at my bumper but i wasnt at full throttle though and im runnin the 02 cell so ......and plus my exhuast is at 2.25 and its not 2.50 if it was 2.50 bro look out!

Comment

LOL I'm nowhere close now but if I got rid of all the bs in my car (sub, floormats, p/s, spare), got a new clutch, the H23 tranny, a F22B1 and the Web cam for it I think I could compete...if you went to 2.5 you'd kill on the highway but in 1st and 2nd youd be slower. Not slow enough to be back in F22ville but def. noticeably slower.

Comment

yeah true,true but dont let me build my shit for allmotor lol.

Comment

Glory was lucky that i left my windows open like an ass. I couldnt figure out why i was going so slow, oh well. Tomorow im going to fix that whole in my flex pipe, my car sounds like shit.

That was a nice spot though, have anymore like that? I wish we didnt loose the rest of the crew that we had recruited.

Comment

We need a backup plan yo its like okay I say whoever gets lost just head back to that gap near the resturant and call it in where whoever is where at.

Comment

Working...
                              X