Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
    no i wasn't there... you're very good at noticing things

that wasn't a personal attack so if you want to get defensive be my guest, i'm saying i think its BS from the expierences i've had with SI's.

if you say you beat it and you did, then you have nothing to worry about, i dont think you beat it, so therefor i said BS and still stand by it
    ok dude
    from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

Originally posted by noh22forme
      ok dude

do you even have any details for the story? like you went from a dig? from a roll? anything to make a story more exciting and even more believeable?

Comment

it's easy to believe. The "new" civic si's have 200 hp. Those are fast. The 04 si's are the hatchback!!!!!!

Comment

I seen an 04SI beat an single cam vtec turbo98civic from a 45 mph roll 3 times. In fact the 3rd time after he was beat he drove off and didnt pay up for getting beat. I actually raced this same EP3 w/ my CB7 and once his vtec kicked in he was gone. A mostly stock f22 cant keep up w/ a k20 usually. Any thing is possible though but w/ a story like this you need evidence or tell it more convincing.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Nice kill

Those Ep3's aren't that bad. People sleep on them. They arent THAT fast, but they can hold their own. They're made in England like the CRV...regardless, all Civics must get burned!!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
            1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
              it's easy to believe. The "new" civic si's have 200 hp. Those are fast. The 04 si's are the hatchback!!!!!!
              but they dont have the torque like the h22 though

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                but they dont have the torque like the h22 though

the guy who raced him doesn't have an h22 thats why i dont believe he beat him

Comment

The EP3 Si is kinda slow for what they are. The Si before had the B16, so people had high hopes for this one. In stock form they are not the quickest things, but add a few smart mods and it can be a pretty good contender.

A stock EP3 against a CB with I/E, i got my money on the Si. And i've driven all 3 CB engines, a1, a4, and the a6. Previously owned both the a1 and a6. They are not FAST. I've also driven my share of EP3's and although they are not Ferrari fast, they are quick. So, the CB and EP3 = Not fast, but the difference between the two are night and day.

Im also calling BS.

But then again i dont know all the facts, like if the one driving the Si was any good at it.

More details please.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    The EP3 Si is kinda slow for what they are. The Si before had the B16, so people had high hopes for this one. In stock form they are not the quickest things, but add a few smart mods and it can be a pretty good contender.

A stock EP3 against a CB with I/E, i got my money on the Si. And i've driven all 3 CB engines, a1, a4, and the a6. Previously owned both the a1 and a6. They are not FAST. I've also driven my share of EP3's and although they are not Ferrari fast, they are quick. So, the CB and EP3 = Not fast, but the difference between the two are night and day.

Im also calling BS.

But then again i dont know all the facts, like if the one driving the Si was any good at it.

More details please.

finally, someone else who sees my point of view

Comment

is this a joke? i say bs too
                      i got some stock honda civic si turboz

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 SOHC F22A6
                        is this a joke? i say bs too
                        i agree as well. give us an actual detailed story. something to entertain us with and maybe make us believe you.

Comment

all he said he had in his car was cold air intake, exhaust, nothing really.
                          that still wouldnt be able to beat a ep3

and im thinking his cb7 is an automatic too
                          my friend has a 02 ep3 it's pretty quick stock
                          Last edited by CB7 SOHC F22A6; 06-22-2006, 04:34 AM.
                          i got some stock honda civic si turboz

Comment

Who cares if it's bs those minivan looking si are slow.That's probably one of the ugliest generations for the civic.
                            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                              Ralphie, you have an auto, you won't beat another stock CB7 with a manual.
                              the best thing you got going for you is the F22A6 that has 20 more HP than my car, but my manual makes up for that.
                              Not hating just throwing that out there.

Oh na i know, thats what im saying...ive already raced a 5spd 96 civic coupe and got beat..not bad...but he pulled ill admit..why...because hes got the control over his shifting and i dont so all he does is drop that bitch and he pulls. He also has more mods then me, exaust, header,cams, blah but yea manual owns which is why i want a 5spd wagon so i can boost that bitch and own! But nevertheless he is a stock h22...dont know if its auto or not but he raced an si....so unless proven otherwise id tend to lead towards the bs but again anything is possible.....

Comment

Working...
                              X