No announcement yet.

Got killed by a CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have heard the 3000gts are very unreliable cars. key word there is HEARD i dont know from experience can anyone shine some light on this?

Comment

Ha that's a funny story.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
        i have heard the 3000gts are very unreliable cars. key word there is HEARD i dont know from experience can anyone shine some light on this?
        agreed and even the 5 speed v6 is slow.
        You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
          agreed and even the 5 speed v6 is slow.
          but the VR4 is definatly not slow

Comment

Well I know two people that have owned and one has one now. A old friend from High school and my room mate has one. My room mates is all stock and it surprisingly runs strong despite sitting for about a year and having 140,000 miles. The other guy i knew from high school, really didn't seem to have any major problems, i think he had coil packs go bad and the car actually die on him while he was SPEEDING, and his had high miles too and was beat on I'm assuming since it had small upgraded turbos, a very heavy clutch i don't remember what it was honestly, and a exhuast and boost controller. But it really didn't have any more problems then we have with our cbs. My room mates problems were a window regulator and a stutter problem under hard acceleration, probably from the stale gas in it or plugs, and they are a bitch to change too. Both are the older models with the flip up headlights so like the 92 body style and both are 5 speed vr-4s<<<Very quick car from a dig BTW but rolling start all that ass those things have really takes its toll
            Previous cb7members ride thread
            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Working...
            X