races last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

races last night.

Well got a few races in last night but let me tell you the story first. Theres this guy with a srt-4 that always always talks shit about hondas... Hondas this and hondas that. Worse yet he always talks shit about my cars, both the accord and the prelude. Well anyways I got tired of it and installed a nitrous kit just for his ass. Now back to last night. It was about 6-7 cars that when to race, a Mustang GT, RX-7, 300zx, the shit talking srt-4, a modded gti and a few others I cant think of. First race I had was with the mustang gt. Usually we run pretty even with me pulling on him from 3rd gear on up. Well from a 50mph roll, I instantly put 3-4 cars between us and then continued to put another 3-4 car lengths until I let off at 110. Then I raced the 300zx (n/a) who did no better. Afterwards I raced the twin turbo rx-7 who said I had no chance against the srt-4 cause the srt-4 just pull a few cars on him. Well, we went from a 80 roll and I put about 2 cars on him from 80-120. We did that twice. I finally get beside the modded srt-4 (he runs 14.0 at the track). From a 50 roll I left his ass all the way to 110, putting about 3-4 cars between us. And boy did it feel good to flash my hazards after I left him twice. The last race I had was against the modded gti. He used to make my accord look slow back when it was running. From a 50 roll I put 3-4 cars on him, did that twice. I use to hate nitrous but now I love it. Its just as much fun as boost. I am officially both a nitrous and a boost junky.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Nice kills man.
    Definitely representing NC CB7 owners the right way.
    hope to see you at the meet.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

Yay for nitrous bad for engine! Good kills though. Damn SRT-4 drivers are cocky well most of them not all.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Yay for nitrous bad for engine! Good kills though. Damn SRT-4 drivers are cocky well most of them not all.
        x2

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05

x3...lol..but you all ever notice with srt-4 drivers talk alot of shit until a STI rolls up. Then they get real quiet..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
            Nice kills man.
            Definitely representing NC CB7 owners the right way.
            hope to see you at the meet.
            This was done in my bb2 prelude. lol

And why do ya'll keep saying nitrous is bad for the motor? When used in safe amounts its less harmful to the motor than boost. I am only using a 50 shot and plan on going up to a 75 shot once I get a chance to tune my motor. Afterwards I'm going to build this motor just for nitrous.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              x3...lol..but you all ever notice with srt-4 drivers talk alot of shit until a STI rolls up. Then they get real quiet..
              x4 i think theyre only cocky cause they finally have a neon thats faster then a yugo
              But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Originally posted by lazyAE86
                x4 i think theyre only cocky cause they finally have a neon thats faster then a yugo
                x5..i think that srt owners think they're hardcore badboys just cause they have a cheap ricer that has noticeable speed that they bought already done up.

Comment

well I've known this guy since way back in high school and he's always been that way so I dunno. Anyhow I haven't heard him say another word about hondas being slow so I guess mission accomplished.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

^^x6 and evo8 and MR evo's o well nice kills CB7 FTW
                    1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

I can honestly say that i hate chrysler products..i'll give them props for some sweet rides(Viper/viperR/T10, Ram R/T10, Charger, etc) but my first two cars were both chrysler products--blew the heads on both(second wasnt my fault, but still)..hondas, IMO, are some of the better cars out there..everyone always talks about them having higher re-sale, and look how many of ppl on here are running 200K+ miles..granted if you take VERY careful care of your car and DD it short distances or leave it in a garage, it'll run forever, but if its the only car you got and you DD it and race/cruise..and you have over 200K on it--thats awesome!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Tho the neon is a Chrysler the srt motor is pure Japanese. I took the srt-4 head and dropped it on an older gs-t block and it fit perfect. In fact even the head looks all dsm. Which is why I find it really funny when I hear a srt owner say they hate japanese vehicles.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Right On brotha, They stay all quiet, Dam! srt- drivers there so cocky I hate them!

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                            x5..i think that srt owners think they're hardcore badboys just cause they have a cheap ricer that has noticeable speed that they bought already done up.

So very true, they don't even know the word tunning,

Comment

Aww man another SRT-4 Bashing session?
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X