my stock cb VS cb h23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my stock cb VS cb h23

...........................................o.k i race my first real race yesterday..........against a lite brown cb coupe............he pulled along side me and REV his engine i looked at him and played stupid..........as soon as the light turn green i was out diping the whole way through while he was trying to catch me..............after 9 long as blocks with traffic lights.(north conduit into linden)........ALL GREEN and a minivan stops short in front of me almost running the back of him......he thought his car was everylow for this lil as pothole coming up..........(and it was raining) i finally put my hazards..........we pulled over i was gonna tell him about the site....when he jumped out and shake'd my hand...and said I GOTTA GIVE IT TO YOU.......YOU CAN DRIVE AND YOU BET THE SH*T OUT OF ME.......AND ON TOP OF THAT YOUR A GIRL...............i told him he deserved it........just because he saw i chick in the car....he said YEAH i'm sorry.............than his eyes wide'n up when he saw that my car was a auto.......he said >>>>NO WAY......what you got under the hood .....i said .......STOCK...............he started laughing...........I GOT A H23 under my hood he said.........i started to laugh............all that talk that i hear about h23 and sh*t.............and look my f22 beat him....................wow..................(not as good as the H22 i'm always getting beat by mike with his sh*t)....anyway......i told him about this site and he said his name was KILLER and it was written on his hood of the car......(funny ...KILLER GOT KILL by me...lol)....anyway i forgot his name...................but his car was looking nice....rims, color, yellow housing and all......It wasn't rice out at all...............................yeah..........i beat a h23.........................holla...........
    Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 05-19-2006, 07:26 AM.

i guess killer can't drive. but good kill, especially for an auto
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

darling ur car isnt stock. ur car wasnt stock once u put dat intake on. lol. but nice kill tho. im sure he tried 2 get ur number. lol holla

Comment

did u say it was raining ?? and it was a "real race"? traction an issue maybe for him???

good stuff though.

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

2.2AZUL= the Belt Parkway sniper

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            2.2AZUL= the Belt Parkway sniper

lol i believe i am....

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
              lol i believe i am....

lol. so wen u gonna clean out ur PM box?

Comment

nice kill you go girl LOL j/k you must be a really good driver

Comment

...i don't say i'm a prefect driver....i can handle my own......my driving skills are a lil on point......WELL! they better be............. out of all the time that i'm playing catch up with sparkle....dipping and sh*t......lol

Comment

2.2AZUL= crazy and deranged on the road, "la temo"

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      2.2AZUL= crazy and deranged on the road, "la temo"

Comment

jaja la temes ya me imagino como a de manejar lol

Comment

Its seems ive done a lil too much on that car

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            Its seems ive done a lil too much on that car

i think so.......keep up the good work homey

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                              .........i started to laugh............all that talk that i hear about h23 and sh*t.............and look my f22 beat him.................... wow.......
                              I demand a rematch.
                              Last edited by k-mart; 05-23-2006, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X