Close call with a 350Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close call with a 350Z

We were just getting into a freeway coming off from Towers (weekly car meet), it was me and a few civic buddies. We were high reving just for a little fun. I was leading the pack. All of a sudden a 350Z coming off the same car meet pulled up to the lane next to me and kinda challenged me. So I was like what the hell, I'll see how my keeps up with a 350Z.

Im pretty sure he wasnt going WOT cus the farthest lead he got was only about 2 cars. We started hitting 120+mph. I gave full throttle and suprisingly I hit about 130+ (don't ask about what happened to the governor). So I passed him by about 2 cars. He then pulled on me about 1/2 a car then slowed down and went behind me.

As soon he went behind me, a friend of mine who was way back behind called me. "Dude watch out, cops, cops, cops!!" I hung up my phone and looked back at the rear mirror, and there it is. A camaro trooper with the lights blaring! Luckily there was the 350Z, so I was able to exit right away. That was pretty much the biggest adrenaline rush i ever had.
    RICE COOKA!!

SNAP dude! So the 350z got pwned?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
      SNAP dude! So the 350z got pwned?
      I'm sure he wasn't even trying though. I mean cmon now 300HP!! But I was suprised of the way my car performed, Im proud of my CB7
      RICE COOKA!!

Comment

No no, I mean did the cop pull the 350z over?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
          No no, I mean did the cop pull the 350z over?
          Lol, yeah. He could actually get jail time for it. So he took a bullet for me.
          RICE COOKA!!

Comment

damnnnnnnnn close call

Comment

Yeah, i was scared shitless when i saw those lights blaring behind.
              RICE COOKA!!

Comment

"towers" in florida? i think its on university or griffin or something like that, i went there onces a couple of years ago. it was i think close to a taco bell parking lot. damm that was a long time ago, had to be at-lease 4 years ago, im suprised that it still goes on.

Comment

Working...
                X