Dodge stratus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge stratus.

So it was about a month ago, and I have to say I always thought my car was pretty quick.

I am running to walmart as I do when this riced out stratus pulls up. I mean the works. Huge wing, unpainted body, stock wheels, fart can on the back looking like it will fall off. So I sit there and smile thinking there is no way this guy can do anything. Well I was wrong...I could barely keep up with him...he was always right there but my car just didnt want to go any quicker.

That is my story. I lost...

But because of my loss became my quest for more power. I now hunt for that stratus so I can regain some credit for us cb'ers as well as the locals.

THE STRATUS WILL BE MINE!!!

Stay tuned for if I find it.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

The V6 is the same motor as an Eclipse GT. Not a monster, but it has some power...

Comment

See if its a 6 than I dont feel as bad

But if its the 4 banger
      No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

the four banger is a 2.4, think naturally aspirated srt-4.

Comment

Well update.

Car is running awesome...still hunting for the stratus. I will find it and bring respect back to the cb's.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            The V6 is the same motor as an Eclipse GT. Not a monster, but it has some power...
            are you sure about that? i thought they were on the same platform as the intrepid, which has a 3.5 liter v6 that has like around 215hp and 200tq

Comment

My friend had one. He had me research it for him because he wanted more power. At least the one he had was the Eclipse motor.

Comment

i think its a joint motor... but if its not its still in there cause the 2 door stratus is an even uglierfied 3g eclipse so it would make sense... the eclipses come with those same 2.4's too i think
                But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Stomp that Biatch, and then run him into a ditch.
                  that'll teach him
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    My friend had one. He had me research it for him because he wanted more power. At least the one he had was the Eclipse motor.
                    cool, you learn something everyday!

Comment

Aww cmon, you gotta cook that rice
                      RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92DX
                        Aww cmon, you gotta cook that rice

YO..what kind of rice...African rice...Yo $30 a box...( Par Excellence ) rice...thats some good shit

nah Im kidding...but yeah...umm..he should reclaim dignity back to the CB7 kingdom!

a stratus...mayne..if you playing with a H22A or something other than a stock F22 you should have either hung with that V6 or COOKED him...either or...

what happend????..too low of a RPM during your shifts?????
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

ok update...

Fixed a lot that was wrong with the car..turned out one of my injector tips was cracked and I didnt know it. Luckily I got rc balnced injectors put in. Removed some minor stuff for weight..got in the the intake mani swap and a bored Tb.

It was awesome...I saw the stratus yesterday at the P&c and walked over to the guy. His car looked like crap. Primered and the front bumper was gone. At least he was painting the damn thing. I asked him if he remebered me to which he replied that I was the one who raced him with a weedwacker. Bastard. I called him out and we went to a side back road were it is safe (not legal...but safer than public streets.)

We lined up and he was smiling sure I was going to be destroyed. Well I decided to do a brake rev(I have an auto..) Got it up to 3 grand and we went. Car pulled hard enough to snap my neck back and reminded me why an alignment is so important(next paycheck).

I ended up taking him by what looked like at least 3 cars. I didnt even bother stoping I was just gone

I hope this doesnt create a rivalry like crazy....shit maybe we'll be on pinks one day..or maybe i gave him the drive he needs to make his car faster. My car looks like one big pile o shit but under the hood is what matters (in my book) And if you can have both then you are a g-d...or a hard worker.

Cb7 repect restored!!!

Comment

yeah they guy got owned by a cb7. an auto at that. good kill. but IMO i wouldnt hav tried 2 take him if i knew my car wasnt up 2 parr in the 1st place

good kill tho

Comment

Now it's on him to upgrade his car and come looking for you again

Comment

Working...
                              X