No announcement yet.

Don't dance with DOHC Saturns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acclipse, have you no ruths? Ruthless!!!! I'm ditching my A/C Wed. and I took my system out...I'm PRAYING, like BEGGING GOD to let me go head to head with that Saturn again, hopefully after I get my O2 sensor fixed...this is ludicruous!!!!

Somewhere some jerk is on a Saturn forum like "narny narny narny I killed an old Accord...he was dropped, probably swapped, but his front end was fucked...I got on him in 3rd and he never caught up...NARNY NARNY PLASTIC POWER!!!"

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

LOL dang dude... Only thing is I see a lot of old saturns that took a few too many hits and no longer do the sides retain their shape... As for being quick I was lost on the way to a different station where I didn't usuall work and it was like 1 in the morning and im lost and been doing 105mph almost the whole time so my car isn't running all that peppy and some guy in a saturn pulls up next to me and then just takes off, I take off really late (it was BONE STOCK so I wasn't thinking abouth im running me) and he was GONE. It was a new model saturn (this about a 1.5 years ago now). Even if my car had been running good That's about as hard as I've seen a car pull on the highway. I was as they say
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        Acclipse, have you no ruths? Ruthless!!!! I'm ditching my A/C Wed. and I took my system out...I'm PRAYING, like BEGGING GOD to let me go head to head with that Saturn again, hopefully after I get my O2 sensor fixed...this is ludicruous!!!!

Somewhere some jerk is on a Saturn forum like "narny narny narny I killed an old Accord...he was dropped, probably swapped, but his front end was fucked...I got on him in 3rd and he never caught up...NARNY NARNY PLASTIC POWER!!!"
        Bwahahahahahaa.... . Yes, I am ruthless, without compassion, and the list goes on. It will make you want turbo power at least...or you can just buy my car!

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
          Bwahahahahahaa.... . Yes, I am ruthless, without compassion, and the list goes on. It will make you want turbo power at least...or you can just buy my car!
          Your sig is hilarious...and I'd love to pick up your car...but I'm still living with my parents...and I dunno what I'd do with an unpainted turbo Accord. Any chance of a part out, like...the H23 head??? Lord knows I need that power...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Your sig is hilarious...and I'd love to pick up your car...but I'm still living with my parents...and I dunno what I'd do with an unpainted turbo Accord. Any chance of a part out, like...the H23 head??? Lord knows I need that power...
            Well its completely different now, more stockish. Going for paint soon too, midnite blue or jet black, dunno yet. H23 head is going to CB7Perfection, I had one laying around here...

Comment

Well its completely different now, more stockish. Going for paint soon too, midnite blue or jet black, dunno yet. H23 head is going to CB7Perfection, I had one laying around here...
              This lady at my job has a 2g Legend that's this really beautiful dark, dark, dark blue...I thought it was black originally, but I saw it under the sun's light, and it looks like black with a heavy blue pearl...just a suggestion...

And yea the H23 head was just a crapshoot..."might as well ask". All motor F22A6 FTW!!!

Comment

This lady at my job has a 2g Legend that's this really beautiful dark, dark, dark blue...I thought it was black originally, but I saw it under the sun's light, and it looks like black with a heavy blue pearl...just a suggestion...

And yea the H23 head was just a crapshoot..."might as well ask". All motor F22A6 FTW!!!
                I actually have the Midnite Blue paint sitting in my basement, which is the only reason why its in my consideration. The jet black will happen if I do a Maaco paint job.

I could have sworn in another thread you wanted to go turbo. You are so confused Yaw...

Comment

I actually have the Midnite Blue paint sitting in my basement, which is the only reason why its in my consideration. The jet black will happen if I do a Maaco paint job.

I could have sworn in another thread you wanted to go turbo. You are so confused Yaw...
                  Nah I ditched the turbo plans...too expensive, too unreliable for me. I'm a cheap bastard...I just wanna start my car and go, and change my oil every 3,000 miles. I'm gonna be working 50 hours a week, commuting another 10 hours...I don't have the time to have a turbo daily driver. After h22sparkle blew up his turbo H (I think it was a combo of a bad tune and cooling issues) I was just like ahhhhh not me, gas is too expensive anyway. An all-motor F would be a lot better on gas while cruising anyway.

For real, this time, all-motor F, and if it sucks, part it out and go with the I/H/E H22. If I can snag a DOHC head on the cheap I'll rock with that too...

Comment

You'd be suprised how "bad" my turbo motor is on gas...

Comment

You'd be suprised how "bad" my turbo motor is on gas...
                      LOL ahhhh nah I know it's all the same off-boost...but knowing me I'd be into positive MAP pressure all the time. Not conducive to saving gas...

Plus while turbos are faster, IMO N/A is cooler (literally to an extent). Maybe one day...but no time soon. High 14s are enough for me.

Comment

this thread has been change to the gloryaccordy/AcclipseH23 Conversation........lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                          this thread has been change to the gloryaccordy/AcclipseH23 Conversation........lol
                          seriously...get a room guys

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            seriously...get a room guys

rotflmao.............oh shit....i did wanted to say that but i don't know AcclipseH23 like that to be joke'n around with him......lol.......but yeah i mean dam ...........

Comment

No homo guys

Comment

No homo guys

hey hey take it easy on the homo word before they delete this thread because of that word.........anyway we didn't say anything about "h*m*" so relax yaw..............we are just playing around with ya"ll........but yeah get a room.....................lol

Comment

Working...
                                X