Stock Auto 1/4 E.T. Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Auto 1/4 E.T. Times?

any1 have a stock auto tranny accord and has raced it. got any 1/4 times please post them

pulled a 16.4 in my stock accord, auto coupe LX with f22a6
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

16.4 in a stocker? Wow! I know of a 16.6 LX (A1) 5 speed, but that's the best stock run I've heard.

Comment

yeah, dont forget i said A6

its a crazy ass recreationmobile or something.

the cars a 91 LX coup but with a F22a6 motor/tranny in it.

messed my head up when i found out this.
        all i need to do is make it breath a little better and it will have more pep.

i might add a few things to it, like header, muffler and a throttle rotor.
        my wife meanly drives the car so im gona add these things plus so carbon altezzas..........so she can think she fast and the furious....lol (she likes that type stuff)
        Last edited by theone; 03-23-2004, 12:43 PM.
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

16.4 stock auto nope sorry didn't happen

maybe a 18 or 17.4?

Comment

i've seen a stocker run a mid to low 16, you apparently haven't done your research
            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

any1 got a time slip they can post?

1995 jdm h22 and 95 jdm h22 aujto tranny with dc header and apexi vafc 2 redlines at 7800Rpm and it ran a 16.09 at 90mph

Comment

There is a video of a stock dx running a 16.1 on this very site. I personally ran close to that time in my stock accord. That is for a 5 speed though so an auto will be a little slower. Do some searching this has been covered a billion times.

Comment

93twodoorLX has a slip for his 16.6 (5 speed)... I keep telling him to scan it...

Comment

No only stock automatic time slips please

thanx

Comment

how u gona tell me what i ran
                      u must have been in the other seat i guess
                      just because u might cant pull a 16.4 doesnt mean i cant.

my couzin ran after i did, he has a 90-ex with normal bolt ons....5speed, ran a 18 to 19 (cant remember), why.....cause he has chrome rims......big ass speaker box (15inch) in the trunk, hydralic jack, and a bunch of other things holding his car down.

and first of all folks here no i have kno reason to lie.
                      second, i have footage of a DX running i think a 16.2
                      and i kno a lot of folks seen that here
                      then ur saying a h22 with mild mods ran a 16....ok....
                      if they did the driver most have sucked.
                      its more then just HP that controlls ur times.
                      theres HP, weight, driver, wheel spin, and others

damn, thats what i get for tryna help, next time i just wont reply
                      Last edited by theone; 03-24-2004, 12:51 PM.
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

I ran a 16.3 @ 90mph with my 14's (stock)on the front at the track about 4-5 weeks ago. Last friday with 17's(w/205/40's) on the front I ran 16.9's all night and a few 17.01. I am trying different things to get the most out of it, like 100 octane, changing oil and air filter that day, cleaning plugs.i'll never run those big wheels on front at the track again, its embarresing after bragging about low 16's. CLUB 1320 Bradenton,FL
                        Last edited by Jerizzle; 03-25-2004, 01:38 AM.
                        http://members.cardomain.com/jerizzle

Comment

Jerizzle what mods do u have?

auto or stick? Can u type up all the times from the time slip on here?

Comment

magnaflow catback-exaust, R1 short intake, cut and paste my sig to cardomain, nothing special done for mods yet, would like to get f22a6 head to put on my f22a1 auto. The track i go to has a special night called club 1320 its open to all and you chose who to race, very informal, from 7 or 8pm to 1am its race as many times as you can get inline, a f350 ford 4x4 crewcab turbo diesel ran a 14.9, anway we take down the pro-tree and put up a big stoplight it prestages green yellow red then green and your gone, with the volume of street racers and informal racing theres NO TIMESLIPS which sucks, but as your running all your times go up on the time board, i will have to video tape my runs to show what my times are for any nonbelievers, i just have a excellant running car mostly stock..
                            http://members.cardomain.com/jerizzle

Comment

click here for the thread about my automatic 1/4 ET w/ TIMESLIP PIC

Comment

Working...
                              X