yeah mine has saved me multible times

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
        sorry...BS

I have a bitch of a time beating v6 tiburons, and I have the f22b+boost
        whats wrong with your engine?...you aint doing something right

hey good shit..i beleive you...

hhahaha
        ..the best thing to do.when you see an asshole like that in the tiburion ..after he gets pulled over...give him a few honks when you drive by him and the cops...LOL..i do that shit all the time...when people race me...and i catch the 5.0 on my radar..and slow down just like you did...
        ..i swear thats the sweetest revenge..is honking when you drive by a guy that has been pulled over...its like hey buddy..you got caught..'honk honk honk'...LOL...

Comment

yeah but being the time and the fact that the cop probably heard me coming i decided not to push my luck lol

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            whats wrong with your engine?...you aint doing something right

hey good shit..i beleive you...

hhahaha
            ..the best thing to do.when you see an asshole like that in the tiburion ..after he gets pulled over...give him a few honks when you drive by him and the cops...LOL..i do that shit all the time...when people race me...and i catch the 5.0 on my radar..and slow down just like you did...
            ..i swear thats the sweetest revenge..is honking when you drive by a guy that has been pulled over...its like hey buddy..you got caught..'honk honk honk'...LOL...
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
              sorry...BS

I have a bitch of a time beating v6 tiburons, and I have the f22b+boost

Comment

nice kill, i used to keep up dead even with most tiburon gt's in my 00 ek coupe, it was an ex an just had a test pipe, exhaust, and a cold air. IMO those cars are jokes... they look nice and sound good on paper but it needs a v6 just to trail behind an rsx or the new si, celica gt-s, spec-v's.. etc. its a real let down of a car.... but they do look nice
                But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Originally posted by lazyAE86
                  nice kill, i used to keep up dead even with most tiburon gt's in my 00 ek coupe, it was an ex an just had a test pipe, exhaust, and a cold air. IMO those cars are jokes... they look nice and sound good on paper but it needs a v6 just to trail behind an rsx or the new si, celica gt-s, spec-v's.. etc. its a real let down of a car.... but they do look nice

thanks for the props everyone and understanding what im saying

Comment

That was a bloody long run on sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                      That was a bloody long run on sentence.
                      Sorry, im gonna try to remember punctuation from here on out. lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                        Sorry, im gonna try to remember punctuation from here on out. lol
                        No worries lol. Nice kill btw, f22b for t3h w1n.

Comment

Working...
                        X