mr2 and me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr2 and me

well i just came back, fuked with this MR2 who was slow as hell. it was the older box kinds...

lol i tailed him to move and finally i passed him and then he came back...at the light lol....we raced, i just pulled through the whole enitire thing...but this fuker was mad at first and then i drove by him and raised my eye brows and smiled lol they started laughing, so we just stasrted to fuk around.

but i kicked his ass...haha...he was co, threw out the peace sign when he was in front of me...lol i did it back...that guy was crazy...he did a fast and furious and went in the shoulder lane...lol im not messin with that...

im trying to stop but that was fun =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

heh after i saw the gumball 3000 when they fly down the brakedown lane on the highway i became a crazy driver. I done that many times and sometimes its scary as shit

Comment

i drive kinda crazy too but i keep a buffer zone...and hell no not any shoulders.....

see if i want to stasrt cutting in and out of traffic i have a buffer, and i know how to do it. i know my car enough to maneuver and everything...i can come pretty close to something and not hit it...lol its been done.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I raced one of those before. Those things are horribly slow omg what a waste of time.

Comment

dont you just love it when races end on a good(safe) note.

Comment

Non-turbo MR2s are slow... Turbo models would kill you

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
              Non-turbo MR2s are slow... Turbo models would kill you
              They don't chirp at the launch...it's scary...

As far as dipping through lanes I'm stepping my game up...I did the shoulder thing once cause Accord brakes suck. But other than that just the regular 'getting where I wanna go' techniques...

I think when I drive like that I drive better than most people...you can't blink. Gotta get those blind spot mirrors though...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X