The full-race CB7 is almost finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The full-race CB7 is almost finished

Our road course full race CB7 is almost done......should be finished sometime around the the middle of next week. We will be running in a track-sanctioned class this summer and next year, with a variety of other cars in that same class. I will be driving (God help all of us... ) after i finish my driving class.

The car is a FULLY gutted 1990 H23 CB7 - and when i say GUTTED, i mean the only thing in the car is a tach, various guages mounted on a small aluminum dash, roll cage, drivers seat and steering wheel. Suspension is basic as of now, with ground control coilovers, adjustible tokicos, strut bars, sway bars, all new bushings, etc.

Ill post pics, weights, etc a little later on. By the way, if anyone has a CHEAP clutch (like as in just a stock clutch that can get the car around on its own power) I NEEED IT PLEASE! I know this isnt the classified section, but I will be needing body panels, lenses, and other perishible parts as the season goes on - i already got into the back of a slow Civic on accident last week. Only minor damage to both cars though, hell, race cars arent made to be pretty.

Ill give you some more updates later on
    My CB7 is a REAL race car.

PMG Motorsports
    Synergy Advertising Racing #74 Honda Accord

nice ....u got to get pics man
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Sweet... man, I'd love to make a road race car. I don't know of any tracks around here though, plus, I like to drive my car every day

Comment

What all is done to the engine?

Comment

Basic bolt ons, you know, intake header, exhaust running through a glasspack dumped around mid-cab (should be changed soon) and if it isnt needed, it isnt there, you know? Its still fairly stock for now.

PMG Motorsports

Comment

got the motor and tranny out today in anticipation for the new and needed used clutch, will be using the old clutch to get the car around while the rollcage is finished.....should have pics tomorrow hopefully

ill probably be needing a new front bumper, as well as the supports as well. talked to a company today about a possible low-buck sponsorship,hopefully that will pan out

PMG Motorsports

Comment

those pics are gonna be tight cant wait.!

Comment

Hmmmm interesting shit let us know how it goes and get some pics too.

Comment

do any of you know if we-todd-did-racing.com can jost images here or not? if not, could i email one of you the pics to have them resized and hosted?

btw, there is only one action shot (me in the civic's ass), all the rest are parked, but ill get more later.

PMG Motorsports

Comment

They have a list of all the sites they will host for on their site.

Comment

Work is being slowed due to a cracked transmission case...we have a replacement and are now putting the car back together. The dash and rollcage still need to be welded in as well.

Does anyone know where I can get Lexan windows for the CB7? I have looked a lot and short of making my own, I cannot find any.

Im still trying to find a digital camera to put up pictures of the car.

PMG Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by accord9004
                        Does anyone know where I can get Lexan windows for the CB7? I have looked a lot and short of making my own, I cannot find any.
                        Try http://www.greencountrymotorsports.com/

I take it you'll probably not be at Stroud this weekend (4-18-04)

http://www.neokla-scca.org/

332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE
                        13.7452 @ 103.54 w/ 2.2443 60ft
                        Needs website updated badly!

16.168 @ 86.29mph w/ 2.487 60ft
                        Trick love the kids!

Comment

home depot sells lexan by ge, and you can get aftermarket bumpers for like $30 from certi-fit

Comment

if you do buy the lexan at home depot, you'll have to do the fabracation yourself, but its funner that way

Comment

Originally posted by sts2poc1
                              if you do buy the lexan at home depot, you'll have to do the fabracation yourself, but its funner that way
                              Damn dude, I'm gonna have to make a "Powered by Home Depot" sticker and slap in on your AE when you're not looking . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X