No announcement yet.

my accord vs 01 mustange GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh must have been a six as the v-8 even with a shitty driver would have walked away from ya. I use to beat stock GT Mustangs in my h22 accord, especially the stock or mildly modded 94-98 models. The 99 and newer are 13s cars with a few mods.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

That's because the heads and intake on the '96-'98 GTs sucked balls. Hence the PI heads and manifold kits you can get for them to convert them to '99 spec. Not really worth in IMO when you can just swap to a set of Patriot heads for $100 more a head. Sorry for the offtopicness.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

There is a lot of off topicness in here, so it is probably ok.

I was looking at pictures of the 4 valve Cobra heads, and I wanted to cry!

I was expecting something more like the port design on a Honda head, but it looked worse than the lowliest Honda head I have ever seen! The were small, odd shaped, convoluted and just generally not what I expected.

Man if they put actual performance ports on those things, they would really tear it up!

I guess that is why Honda's heads flow so well though.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by LaunchPad
          Why are you laughing fool? You can't even spell correctly.
          Rolling-On-The-Floor-Laughing-My-Mother-Fucking-Ass-Off.....FOOL! ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            ...but i think what really did him in is my 8.5 Ib flywheel and stage 2 clutch lets me rev mad fast it sucks for drag racing but from a roll its awsome
            i'm sure those mods really did it for you

if you were to ask the majority of amateur and professional import/domestic drag racers, i highly doubt they run on "stock" or "factory" flywheels and clutches when it comes down to drag racing.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

As long as cars are still being raced by people, anything is possible.

Comment

wow i didnt figure i would see this thread with a new post but yeah last time i checked humans still did the driving

Comment

It looked like someone wanted to continue the arguement. I had to get my 2 cents in. From experience with auto Mustangs I can tell you their TCM's aren't the smartest things either.

Comment

true ... and on the flywheel comment drag racers prefer a 11 - 12 Ib flywheel over a 8.5 due to the momentume when taking off from a dig where the 8.5 revs extremely fast you lose alot of the momentum you get from a heavier flywheel.

Comment

damn man nice kill

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                        i dont care if its a gt or not as long as you kill a mustang im happy hehehe
                        true that!!!
                        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Working...
                        X