No announcement yet.

my accord vs 01 mustange GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow so there is a distpute over whether it was a V6 or V8 sweet lol either way he got killed lol but if i am correct the GT came with a 4.6 V8 the smallest they make which makes them nothing special but still the guy gave me "the look" so i had to show him it was nothing special lol really though i was expecting a GT to put up a better fight

Comment

The engine and output depends on the year.

If it was actually a GT, I have seen GT badges on sixes, (I lovingly refer to our domestic rice counterparts as Wheaters), than it could have had anything from a 170HP 5.0 (early 80's) to a 260HP 4.6 liter V8. The new "retro" ones have 300HP.

It just kind of depends.

All of the auto V6s are complete doo doo.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i dont care if its a gt or not as long as you kill a mustang im happy hehehe

Comment

If it was an '01 and was a real GT then it came with the 4.6 SOHC V8 that makes 260 hp just like owequitit said. Also just as owequitit said, 93 10th anniv. is a tard. That's twice you'v posted bullcrap you don't know anything about so stop it. I'm sorry you can't read but don't confuse others.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I dunno might need to re-educate my ass on mustangs. I just remember on there rear bumpers it has Mustang GT written on it or if its just the V6 it has nothing on it if i remember i could be trippin and if its cobra it has Cobra written on the rear bumper. You can also tell by the exhaust setup...single turn down v6, duals gt or cobra.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

'94-'98 the model name is written on the bumper for each respective model. In '99 every Mustang got "Mustang" written on it's bumper, even the Cobra's. For 2000 it was the same thing even for the Cobra R. In 2001 the Cobra finally got it's name on the bumper again and carried that until '04. Also, '99 and '01 Cobras and '00 Cobra Rs had amber on the taillights.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

the one i ran had mustang on the rear bumber and a GT badge on the trunk opposite the ford emblem and duel exhaust it could have been a V6 or the guy could have just not known how to drive either way i had fun i beat him and im sure he lost that cocky smile

Comment

What JArrett said... ^ I ran a 96-98 or so mustang that had the twin pipes and the gt side emblems but the bumper did not say mustang GT it just said mustang so I knew it was a six. And boy that kill musta hurt... pulling hard before reaching third gear. (someone tell me a place to host the vid and I might spend the 45mins on dialup to upload it)
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    Rotflmmfao

Why are you laughing fool? You can't even spell correctly.
                    LaunchPaD

90 coupe/jdmh22 Sold 4/18
                    92 Integra LS

Comment

GT=V8 PERIOD.

nice kill.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Yeah if it IS a gt it's a v8. But ppl put dual exhausts on v6's. Some even emblems. Tis why the mustang is like the american ricer car. like kids with civie's putting type r badges on their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                          Yeah if it IS a gt it's a v8. But ppl put dual exhausts on v6's. Some even emblems. Tis why the mustang is like the american ricer car. like kids with civie's putting type r badges on their cars.
                          You still can tell if its the normal v6 with duals put on...They just sound shittier.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah I know they don't really have sound the bigger exhaust eats up the 6's so I can always tell.

Comment

so you beat a car that runs a 14 flat? also the limiter is 151mph however a v6 does hit the limiter at 118.
                              FA1

Comment

as it has been stated all though out the thread it is quite possible it was a v6 with a GT badge i didnt exactly ask the guy to pop the hood as we were racing along lol

Comment

Working...
                                X