CB7 H'd VS. BMW 330ci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 H'd VS. BMW 330ci

Yeah I finally got a nice clean race off the line with a nice car. He was dropped on Some BBS mags, manual tranny, don't know if there were any other real mods, but whatever. So his torque and RWD took me off the line intially, he was about 2 feet ahead, but my top end owned him and I just kept pulling from then on, 2nd, passing him, and for some reason I shifted early in second, so I had lost a little edge on him in 3rd, but regained it, and then we were done, and he turned off into a gas station, 'cause I'm sure he didn't wanna end up next to me at the red light.

Oh and I schooled a loaded 03' Maxima the other day repeatedly from one stop sign to the next.

In other news, there's now a BMW 330ci on BBS rims for sale. Reason for sale: "I lost to a fucking Accord!"

good its hightime to show you dont need much to kill a bmw excellent I bet he didnt even see it comin.

Comment

reminds me of my neighbor..lol

he had an 89 probe..and i spanked him with my accord..so he sells that one....then gets a 93 ford probe GT so i spank him again..then he gets a klze engine swap and is scared to race me still...LOL..some people never give up.

Comment

I know I raced a toyota camery same one three times at three different lights friday. One light after another it kept changing red. After the third light he just stayed behind me and then people were cutting infront of him so I did not see him anymore. I think it was like a 2000 camrey LE the 4 cyld white color. Toyotas are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by accordoholic
          I know I raced a toyota camery same one three times at three different lights friday. One light after another it kept changing red. After the third light he just stayed behind me and then people were cutting infront of him so I did not see him anymore. I think it was like a 2000 camrey LE the 4 cyld white color. Toyotas are slow.
          MR2's and Supras...???

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

and to think i want that car.
            cccheaaaa
            Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
            240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

well i still would. but it'd prolly have to be an m3

Comment

Working...
              X