Beat a Aero or something last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat a Aero or something last night

I think thats how u spell it, im not sure of the manufactor but the symbol on the trunk is a O with like a Check mark in it.
    i see a lot of them, but just cant think of the name of it but anyways...

sittin at a light coming home last night, i look in my rear view and theres a guy coming up on my tail fast, im at a red light so im like he better slow his ass down cause if he hits my car, im gona........ , well u guys kno how we feel about our cars...lol

then he stops, i can tell he smashed the brakes because his car had jerked.
    4-5seconds later the light changes, theres a Mazda Millineum next to me decked out with chrome rims and everything so i kno he's gona try to run me, so i hit it
    pull on the mazda like a car and a half (all motor) then i look in my rear view and the guy behind me wants some action, so im already flooring it so i say hey, midest well keep going.
    he never had a chance, every gear i hit i pulled like a cars length.
    my turn came up so i slowed down and he did a fly bye

just wanted to share
    Last edited by theone; 03-11-2004, 12:07 PM.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

A Suzuki Aerio maybe?

That's not much of an accomplishment for you... Those things are advertized as having "more horsepower than a Civic"... meaning about 2hp more. If that's not what you mean, then I dunno. Still, you're way faster than one of those turds! (obviously)

Comment

no man.....lol
      not that, i kno how it looks
      it looks kinda like a grand am, the newer ones but like not as stocky looking.

and its not a S in the circle

its a ................O............with a check mark in it
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Ok, good... I was hoping you weren't thrilled about beating an Aerio!

Now I wanna know what that car is... I have no idea!

Comment

Saab Aero maybe?

Comment

he aint gonna beat a saab,those mutha fuckas are fast as shit.

Comment

I know what it was an olsmobile alero. I smoked one before on the 14 fwy.
              FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Yeah, they're all turbo I believe... Still, theone is no slug...

Comment

my neighbor has that saab and the thing haules ass,yeah there turbo and stock they got some balls.

Comment

Ah yes... the Alero... Man, I should've known that! My mom was asking me about them, describing the symbol the same way... anyway, 190hp is pretty impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                      Yeah, they're all turbo I believe... Still, theone is no slug...
                      thanks man....if he dont kno he better ask somebody....lol

but yeah cb7-R, thats it, i seen one on my way home today
                      Alero
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Time for juice perhaps? Yeah those saabs are fast too . But i hear they cant take hits that well though and parts hahahahah need i say more expensicve as hell.

Comment

Saabs are cool, but they're basically GM products now... Just like Volvos have tons of Ford parts in em (Jags too...)

That's why I like Honda, and most other Japanese companies. They don't put cheap American parts in most of their cars. Japanese and German cars are pure. All other European cars are mud... and American auto manufacturers are whores...

Not to get off topic or anything!

Comment

Working...
                          X