CB7 vs. Scion xB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 vs. Scion xB

Well, this is the 1st time anyone ever revved on me and I was absolutely shocked. Last friday, my day off from school,I decided to go 2 the small and do some shopping and pay some bills. I was on this 3-lane street and stopped at a light. Then suddenly, a white, slammed, Scion xB w/ this asian guy and his gf pulled up next to me. I was minding my own business waiting for the green light until he decided to rev. Then I thought to myself... "You're kidding right? You have what, 80 whp? After that, I put my CB in Sports Mode (auto baby haha, wish i had stick). Then at green, i gunned it and I burned him. By 2nd, he was about 1.5-2 car lengths behind and I just kept spreading the gap. All I could hear was his fart cannon behind me trying 2 keep up. And he prolly couldnt even hear anything but the sound of my engine w/ my WS2. Im sry, I like xB's. I think they're awesome show cars, but if you're gonna race, dont even think about it. Im glad i wasnt him cuz his girl was hott. How embarassing... xB what were you thinking?
    Raceline USA

* > xB

Comment

cha-ching for the fucking sig...

that is all..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        cha-ching for the fucking sig...

that is all..

Yeah dude... if that was me that got revved on by that xB, fuckin' shit, I would have ripped both of them out of the car, tied 'em up, skullfucked his dirty little whore, jizzed all the fuck over her face while he watched, and set fire to that fucking piece of shit he used to call a car.

Stupid fuckin' idiot.

Comment

So you don't like xB's I guess.

Well I do, that's why I bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
            Im sry, I like xB's. I think they're awesome show cars, but if you're gonna race, dont even think about it.

reading owns you

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
              So you don't like xB's I guess.

Well I do, that's why I bought one.
              That's cute, hope you enjoy it. If we ever race, I'll disable one of my fuel injectors for ya

Comment

xb = xtreme box

My Members Ride Thread
                Originally posted by deevergote
                You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

yup those things are weak, i beat one with 4 rims and tires and 4 stuts in my backseat/trunk with a passenger
                  FA1

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                    That's cute, hope you enjoy it. If we ever race, I'll disable one of my fuel injectors for ya

Wow, you are a total jerkoff.

If I wanted to race, I would've bought a fast car, not the xB. It serves its purpose for me. Hauling a bunch of shit, and not looking like everything on the road.

To each his own I guess, but no need to be a dickhead.

Comment

LOL

I see a shitload of them all the time, it sucks. Like I said, I hope you enjoy that...thing.

I raced one of these once, actually nevermind, there's no way it could be considered racing by how it looked. The xB had a shit fartcan on it and sounded very much like he floored it. It kinda sorta did something somewhat resembling acceleration, but then I decided to use more than 20% throttle and I couldn't see him anymore

Comment

a friend of mine has an xB (a.k.a. "xBox") I hated it at first but then I rode in it and saw the features it has and how easy it is to modify. It has grown on me. Also slammed on 18's helps, but it is SLOW!! So yes I like them, but no I would never own one. Here's a pic of his for S&G's (shits & giggles)
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

hey guys, no need 2 argue. I didnt mean for this thread to get all crazy. I was baggin on the driver, not the car.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

I know you weren't, it's just that some other people are close minded and all, and have to be dicks.

Whoever buys the xB to race is an idiot.

Comment

yes, that's the part I was stressing. Good to see we agree on something. Lol!
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                              X