Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering: Turbo hatch vs. CB7 Turbo(f22a1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering: Turbo hatch vs. CB7 Turbo(f22a1)

If there was to come down to the bout between a hatch gsr turboed and our cb7 turboed which would win. The hatch is built and tuned. Same for the cb7 but cb7 is a coupe f22a1. The cb7 has no backs seeats neither does the hatch. Which would dominate the race??? I think its a great bout...What ya think?
    91cb7coupe

i think the hatch has an edge but a good driver in the accord may pull it off.

Comment

the gsr already has an advantage because its lighter already. when you take out the seats from both cars, its still the same, gsr is lighter. also, to begin with, the gsr has a better platform. If both are built similarly, the gsr would win, unless ofcourse, the driver was a 6 year old.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I'm not askin if my car will beat someone elses. i just wonderin if it came to it...CALM down man. Against the rules sound like a lil kid jus enjoy the forum duu
        91cb7coupe

Comment

Well Rules are meant to be followed which still people still post things like this. Its all down to the driver and tuning wise on the car so these can come out either way. This is why these threads are basically un answerable as ricky said.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

7. Please don't post hypothetical threads. No "will my car beat car x?" or "what will my car run with part x?". No one can answer these questions for sure, and they can only lead to flaming. If you want to know, find out for yourself!
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
            X