No announcement yet.

Beat a DA Integra...funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I raced a 90-93 Integra coupe "dohc" ( thats what it said in the trim ), and stayed beside his door the whole race and that was like up to 80 mph, and that was my first race.....

Sold as of 12-16-06

My Ride
    DIY: Painting E-Brake Button

91 Honda Accord Coupe EX F22A4 5-speed

Comment

They're all DOHC...they have the B18A motors. DOHC, non-VTEC, 130HP stock (except for the GS-R that came in '92).

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

oh ok, I know nothing about Integras lol. I guess that is still pretty good though considering its like my first race, and I proly out weigh him.
        Last edited by accord-racing; 05-14-2006, 05:53 PM.

Sold as of 12-16-06

My Ride
        DIY: Painting E-Brake Button

91 Honda Accord Coupe EX F22A4 5-speed

Comment

They're all DOHC...they have the B18A motors. DOHC, non-VTEC, 130HP stock (except for the GS-R that came in '92).
          90-91's were 130hp and the 92-93's were 140hp. The GSR's are 160hp but have less torque than the nonvtec LS engines. The only reason the GSR's are even faster is the super short gear ratios, put a B17 on a LS trans and its slow as balls.

Comment

Originally posted by accord-racing
            oh ok, I know nothing about Integras lol. I guess that is still pretty good though considering its like my first race, and I proly out weigh him.
            Nice headrests

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
            X