Murano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murano?

This happend a month ago and iv learned my lesson with this new suv from Nissan. I am on my way home from work and stop at a light before a straight away that merges to the righ lane.I always race people here cuz the car in the left is always tryn to get ahead to the right. Well that nite i pull into the left lane next to a SUV. Im thinkin i dont even got to try to get in front of this guy.WRONG. The light turns green i kinda punch it and this dude is off. He gets the better launch at the light and im like shit hes gona make me try to get in front of him, well i pull on him and get alittle ahead like a car lenght and then my SLOWmatic shifts to 2nd. This dude flies right by me and was gone by like 3 cars! I tried keepin up with him even after i had to merge to the right lane after him but it was no chance.Then i found out when i got home those muranos got like 250hp with 250 trQ. dont mess with these.

yeah, they have potential, and from what i understand, the infiniti g45(i think thats the suv equivalent has like 300 hp. My girls boss has one and its fucking nice and mean, i love it. someday i'll have nice things too, someday.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I like Infiniti's FX thing better... It's the same truck, basically, but I like the styling better. But yeah, they are monsters... Imagine one with some engine work done! I'd love to have one of those and try to make it competitive with the Lightning... of course, that would probably take as much work as making my CB7 competitive with a Cobra (possible, but expensive and time consuming).

Comment

Murano

My dad has one of those. Those are fast as hell. You would be surprised. It has a 3.5 V6 sitting on the maxima chassis. I drove it when he had surgery instead of my car...surprising...and it gets up to 60 with no problem and handles i would say better than any SUV out there. And the 45 by infinity is there V8 version. There 35 is the same as the murano. But Infitys sits like an inch lower. The murano also comes standard with 18's.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

you got beat when you shifted cuz muranos dont shift

Xtronic CVT yo! no gears
          MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
          i pulled over and looked under the hood.
          the engine was still there...
          ...silly light!

Comment

the SUV of all SUV's is my dad's jeep :P 98 grand cherokee 5.9l special edition. got a 408 in it now. 467hp and 525 ft.lbs of torque. runs 13.08. not often you see a jeep beating a Z06 :P
            MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
            i pulled over and looked under the hood.
            the engine was still there...
            ...silly light!

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
              the SUV of all SUV's is my dad's jeep :P 98 grand cherokee 5.9l special edition. got a 408 in it now. 467hp and 525 ft.lbs of torque. runs 13.08. not often you see a jeep beating a Z06 :P
              WTF? Thats crazy, how much do those way? nevermind if its pushin 467hp Holy shit! 13's!

Comment

Working...
              X