Whooped a Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whooped a Jetta

Alright let me start by describing my car. I bought it a few months ago for 800 since it has some pretty nasty rust. The kid that had it before me put on a full cat back exhaust, and just basicaly clear corners.
    I was on my way home from work tonight. There is a main stretch of road between my town and the neighbooring one and it's about 12-15 miles and is relatively straight. I go about seven miles into it, then turn left to go home. you can keep going to the next town where my dad works though. Well I was sitting at an intersection and there is a jetta in front of me. Have no idea what year it is, not brand new but newer. Giant muffler, more neon lights inside of it than most small strip clubs. Well I can see through the window that there are two people in there and when the light turns green they are going about 20 in a 45 zone. It's two lanes each way so I'm thinking if they don't move then I'll just pass them, no biggie. Well they keep going that fast and I figure I might as well just pass them. So I pull into the other lane and pull up beside them and just happen to glance over. There is a guy driving and his girl is in the passenger seat. So I think nothing of it and start to get towards the speed limit of 45. Well the guy pulls up right beside me. I don't care I'll just get behind him or something. So I slow down and so does he. I say to hell with it and just gun it. Not sure how fast I was going, I doubt it was more than 105 or anything like that. But I pulled on him harder than. . well . . I was a good distance ahead of him. So I take my turn and I'm on way home and I decide to stop at the one store to say hi to a friend of mine. Well as I'm walking out this jetta pulls up in the parking lot beside my car and I kid you not "yo shit dood, that was some crazy stuff. What all you got done to yours?" So I told him there was an exhaust. He made it a point to show me his car, the amazing auto tranny, the cool neon lights, his seat covers. Then he pops the hood and tells me to guess what kind of power he was pushing. I made a guess of 125. He told me that he just finished rebuilding his engine with new pistons, cams, and a port and polish. Said he had about 250 horses. I kinda chuckled at him and he kept asking me to pop my hood because he didn't believe it was stock.

Any one else run into guys like this? The failures of the school of BS? The "if I say I have it and put the sticker on it must be true". And if so how bad were they?

good kill man!

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

Good kill, but that you shoulda beat that fools ass for letting him think he had 250 horses. What a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
        Good kill, but that you shoulda beat that fools ass for letting him think he had 250 horses. What a douche.

LMAO!!! I totally agree w/ Will on this one. You shoulda like slammed his face onto his radiator support and slammed the hood on his head and said something like "Bitch theres your 250horses!". Then you should have walked over to the passanger side and took his girl... ONLY if she was a little cutie ! Although I do hate people like that.. I mean I was there once but i've never gave a huge un-realistic number, they were always realistic and like 10-15 more than the bhp rating. None the less good kill... stupid people driving VW's w/ neons these days.
        Last edited by xwade01; 01-27-2006, 02:42 AM.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

good to see a cb7 on top

Comment

I woulda seriously just popped one right in his nose, for being a dumbass. I hate dumb fucks like that.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

or you can curb stomp.

Comment

LOL I meet people like that all the time but more in the form of a auto stock mustang gt with flowmasters... They would always come up with some crazy number like 450 whp and a low 13sec run at the quarter. Then I pop the hood and there like wtf.
                Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  or you can curb stomp.
                  god that would be the worst! :shivers:

Comment

i got spanked by a turbo one
                    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

um... i would hav embarrassed him in front of his girl a SECOND time and popped the hood just 2 let him kno he's nothin.

1st i would hav been like: "if ur runnin 250hp then why in the world did i just spank u? explain that"

Comment

He mustve been gettin road head , just to clarify why he was doing 20 mph.

But yeah Ive smoked the boxier looking jettas and I even drove my ex gfs Jetta they completely suck.

I wouldnt mind a Jetta swapped with an r32 setup
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

thats wassup good kill!

Comment

i wooped one the other day in my moms camry, jettas suck

1999 Honda Prelude
                            Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              I woulda seriously just popped one right in his nose, for being a dumbass. I hate dumb fucks like that.

-Jose

that makes 2 of us

Comment

Working...
                              X