3" short ram
    DC sport header
    custom bent exhaust w/ a twin loop muffler
    MSD blaster coil
    MSD conversion cap
    Crane Cams spark plug wires
    NGK platinums

gutted back seats, no a/c and a lighter weight battery

the civic EX would be stock, automatic and someone with way more experience than me in racing.

ive raced a few times but i know nothing in terms of lauching, i always race at from a roll.

so it seems like ill be able to give him a run for his money but it'll be pretty hard to beat him considering his civic is pretty strong.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

uh oh, someone broke a rule, how wed how???? u should know this by now

7. Please don't post hypothetical threads. No "will my car beat car x?" or "what will my car run with part x?". No one can answer these questions for sure, and they can only lead to flaming. If you want to know, find out for yourself!

i think u could take it tho, i drove one and it didnt seem as fast as my car for some reason.

Comment

im with him. but i think you could take one. the worst thing about our cars is the WEIGHT. the advantage we got is torque. the new civics have 140hp but still dont have the torque that we have. remember a civic is lighter than a accord by far. so it will be a fun race, but with ur mods u should beat one with no problem.

Comment

Go and show that kid his R18A1 is a piece of shit

Comment

You should be able to take him..I practiced my launch on a closed down street. Try starting from 2 grand on idle and when you take off dump the clutch on full throttle. I tried several rpms for launch to get minimal spin on the tires and when I got it right I marked it and worked on it till it was programed into my brain. Every car will run different with the same mods depending on maintenance and tuning and other factors. How about you try it then write what happened.......
          Working N/A build up in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
            Go and show that kid his R18A1 is a piece of shit
            lol yea kick that civics ass show him whos boss

Comment

Yeah I bet he'd beat your fuel economy

And.....his car will last longer...maybe :/

a big maybe
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                Yeah I bet he'd beat your fuel economy

And.....his car will last longer...maybe :/

a big maybe
                considering my engine has less miles than his
                we'll see, il def need to learn how to launch in a closed area..

sorry about the rule breaking, you casn close it now that i got opinions
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

like i said....a big maybe. How many miles does your car have, compared to his 06 Civic?

I've never seen a CB7 with under 35,000 miles.....and I doubt his car has over that many miles...
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

he has a brand new f22a6 motor going in, no miles

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure you'll smoke it. I beat one on the highway a couple of days ago, and I pulled pretty hard on it, and all I have for mods is.....4-2-1 header, high-flow-cat, exhaust, 4 1/2 performance muffler, cold-air-intake, and a 5spd.
                      5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

If you loss to a un modded ex dont come back. lol just messing but on the real I've never lost to a stock ex civic and the civic si would put maybe a car length on me by the end of the quarter.
                        Edit: this was when my car was stock btw... Now I walk on modded SI and can't wait to encounter the new 06. I heard the were quick but still not that fast.
                        Last edited by koolkoreanked; 01-25-2006, 08:46 AM.
                        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                        registration is free

Comment

come to jersey and meet me, i dont thin ill beet you but il try,
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                          X