girlfriend got a 2006 civic si!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girlfriend got a 2006 civic si!!

that car is extremely nice. we went and put 500 miles on it to break it in. i then had to se what the car could do, it is pretty quick. not fast but quick. my acclude is faster, we lined up and raced and i pulled on her pretty hard. but we are goin out this weekend and goin to try to build up her kill list. (or my kill list cause ill be driving it) ill let you guys know how it goes.
    1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

6 speed?

Comment

they are nice i almost wouldnt mind having one i'd like to see the aftermarket parts they are going to have for it
      Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

yes its a six speed, and there are lots of aftermarket parts for it already. especially since the 05+ rsx type s is a k20z and the civic is a k20z3. she wants to get the lisence plate to say either "k20 girl" or "fg2 girl" we need your opinions!?!?!?!?

p.s. she got 100,000 mile warranty and she also got free service (oil changes) and maintence for 2 years.
        Last edited by olock13bt; 01-12-2006, 03:24 PM.
        1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

Comment

she goin n/a or boost??

Comment

i think boost would void the warrenty just a little bit there.

most of the time u can get away with N/A parts with ur warrenty.

Comment

K20s also LOVE na. It is actually relatively easy on the RSX Type S to get around 260WHP with bolt ons and a chipped ECU.

Since the new 06 SI seems to be dynoing about 20-30 HP higher higher than a Type S, that would be easily achievable, probably without cams.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

any pics of it?

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
                  any pics of her?

Fixed it for ya

Comment

I thought 05 was the last year they were making the RSX? And i thought engine code for the RSX was still k20a. They changed the Civic Si to K20Z because they changed it to a drive by wire system but i could be wrong. BTW the new Civic SI is a nice car. I wonder if they make Hondata K pro for it yet and im pretty sure companies are already trying to design parts for it =D.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

K20Z1 I believe is the engine code for the RSX Type S.

It was K20A1 until the MMC. The resulting 210HP (197??under the new S.A.E. revisions) resulted in it being relabled the K20Z. It basically took the K20A1 block and put parts from the Integra Type R and Accord Euro R on the engine. Many other parts were different as well, so apparently Honda thought it warranted a new engine code.

The K20Z3 in the SI has balance shafts in the crank case as well as most of the other mods, and some additional stuff the RSX doesn't have.

I believe 07' will be the last year for the RSX, although it could possibly be 06' as well.

The SI is a GREAT car, and much of the K20 stuff from other cars will bolt right up.

Comment

owe quitit, you are exactly correct. im not exactly sure about the end of the rsx type s, but i know its coming. she will be goin n/a, and no i dont have pictures of the car or my girlfriend. hahahahahaha we are goin to go out and get some video of it this weekend, maybe i can post up some video.

anybody got ideas on the license plate????

Comment

I sorta like K20 girl, although maybe Hot K20 or K20Hot would work too.

How many letters do you have to play with?

Comment

Originally posted by VtecFreak
                            Fixed it for ya
                            bwahaha

Comment

yeah we have seven letters to play with. yeah va is kinda weird though, you can get eight if its small enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X