No announcement yet.

f22a6 vs dodge charger hemi/wet conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess i shut every 1 up. ha ha. not u deevo. i was talkin 2 the people who didnt believe he beat a charger in the rain

Comment

Yeah, I saw that vid too. I think that Metro had a Grand National motor in it... but still. I have a Prelude motor in my car!

Comment

I dont c what the big deal is. ive seen a mustang spin out at the line in wet conditions and my buddys celica leave him there spinning.

Comment

rear wheel drive+wet smooth road+full throttle and tons of torque=YOUR STUCK

Comment

I dont mean to bring this post back up and get everyone pissed but there are alot of variables in his test and some untold storys as well IMO:
            - Drive instinc:ever think that since u planed this your mind was focused on racing not actuly driving down the road. While when this fella race he just happend to come apon the race, he had no intention to race but he did and yes i beleive it that he won too, i race my friends and i focus so much that i'm gonna win my car just doesn't get up and go like she normaly does maybe its just me, if i dont even care and just shift high and tac her i might win...but it gets to be mind over madder after a point....
            - tires, hell dont think they all had the same tires as this guy, ware pattern and all, tire pressure, ex...
            - your show car def is not the same weight as it was stated before
            - your engine could have more ware and tare then his, or his could...
            - your cant drive the same as he can, nor could the women driver do the same exact thing the other drive was doing
            - and myth busters actuly stretch their experiments, i've been watching Myth busters ever since they started and there are experments that they just say is correct because they based their experiment 75% on the actual one to grow TV succes, and that also why they say on all of them NOT TO EXPERIMENT THEM OURSELVES,also they 1 dont have the correct tools ( middle ages ) or 2 mathimatical calculations differen't from time and time it doesn't always come out correct.
            - Friction :
            how long did you wet the pavement, pavement soaks up rain which causes the underside of the pavement to move around( talking like .0000000005 m/s) while cars are on it putting newtons 3rd law into motion,( u can have teflon base of a container and put 500KG of a weight into it and try to pull it in rain, it ant gonna move as easy even tho it normaly has no friction....it would move swiftly compared to cork which would have resistance) so by just sprinkling or setting water down u dont have the same effect as Rain Storm, think of what whats in rain,

yeah i kno i really was breaking it down but hell i got nothing else to do.....plus i take a physic's class and we just did this shit...Friction and all, so i def can see how he won...so its basic high school physics......if u wanna do the math i will give you the equations and u can see who will have the upper hand in the conditions.....

theres one F(N)= M(kg) A(m/s2) F=MA
            93 Accord- SOLD
            94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Working...
            X