f22a6 vs dodge charger hemi/wet conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a6 vs dodge charger hemi/wet conditions

ok..so i gotta work on christmas and hear in florida the roads are wet..and when they get wet there is no traction on the road...i dont care..i was wofking for 20 bucks / hour today ...

so i pull up to this stop light..and this dodge charger pulls up next to me...a nice car no doubt...so he is looking at my car like yeah right..ill smoke you..and im like whatever bitch...i dont care if its a v8

well i got on z rated stick tires that have awesome traction...he has the stock tires that dodge has out the factory..so the light turns green and we both gun it...i launch smoothly ..while he has over gunned it and is left there with wheels spining while i go for teh win! i know this cocky dude was pissed off...
    i know he would beat me in dry conditions and on the interstate..but i killed him off teh dig cuz of his sucky as tires and wet conditions...to much torque loses the race

Traction wins the race! Just thought id share..and see how many of you cats are like B/s...but it was a good kill . and yes he was trying to race me..but he over gunned it

i like it when the underdog wins. one day i'll match my uncles corvette.... one day... lol.

good job

Comment

Hey, 12's are only 140HP/a few hundred pounds away...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Thats bs!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH.... lol just playing good race man. I love beating cars that are suppose to be faster than mine. I soon hope to be playing with stock GT mustangs and stock srt-4s. The look on their faces when I keep up is going to be priceless.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Hey, 12's are only 140HP/a few hundred pounds away...
          as soon as i sell my trailer.... h22a /w hondata and a few parts... good enough for me hehe..

Comment

nice kill yeah i cant do shit in the rain it sucks, except mad donuts. And koolkoreanked i doubt you are going to playing with mustang gt's specially the 2000 models, they are mid to low 14 second cars stock which isnt really reachable with a stock h22 or turbo f22 without internals.
            ]

Comment

Nice race

I would definitely count that as a win. So he has the more powerful car... so what? If he wanted to race, he should know how to drive his car in the current conditions! His car was superior, but the driver was t3h lose! That's probably the ONLY time a stock-ish CB7 racing a Charger could be called a driver's race!

Comment

nice race man is your car auto or manual

Comment

hey man i think your pee pee got a little too hard.... even if his tires spun he would still rape you . you mean to tell me his tires spun but yours didnt? if you both gunned it off the line and the roads are wet, i seriously doubt your tires wont spin. i have toyo's that stick like fuckin glue on the road but when its wet my tires spin..sorry im calling bullshit

Comment

Yeah thats true too but thats another reason why im cuttin down on my power with my upcoming turbo setup traction is the keey. Even with 300whp its easy to make a come back but sittin there spinnin em which i learned about the rain is not your best friend when it reains with 300whp.

Comment

Originally posted by acrophobia
                      hey man i think your pee pee got a little too hard.... even if his tires spun he would still rape you . you mean to tell me his tires spun but yours didnt? if you both gunned it off the line and the roads are wet, i seriously doubt your tires wont spin. i have toyo's that stick like fuckin glue on the road but when its wet my tires spin..sorry im calling bullshit
                      If you know how to launch in wet conditions, it's not hard. Some tires grip fairly well in the rain as well... The Charger is what, a mid-to-low 13 second car on average? Now, spin those wheels for 2-3 seconds, and then adjust your throttle to get a better, slower, launch once you regain traction. There you have a 16.5 or 17.0 from that beast. A mild launch without spinning from a mid-16 second car would most likely take the lead there for sure.

Comment

If you believe that, I've got a nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.....

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Now THAT I call BS on! I bought the Brooklyn Bridge 2 years ago! Can you believe some bum in NYC had the title to it? He sold it to me for $10 and a pack of smokes! The fool...

And yes, I do believe that an overpowered car on not-so-good tires (and an idiot driver) can be beaten by someone with an underpowered car that knows how to drive in the conditions. How you handle your car says a lot... I've seen an RX-8 run a 16.437 because the driver didn't know how to drive it. Rain will make even a fairly idiot-proof automatic Charger a failure in a race... That much power just means it'll take that much longer to get traction!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Now THAT I call BS on! I bought the Brooklyn Bridge 2 years ago! Can you believe some bum in NYC had the title to it? He sold it to me for $10 and a pack of smokes! The fool...

And yes, I do believe that an overpowered car on not-so-good tires (and an idiot driver) can be beaten by someone with an underpowered car that knows how to drive in the conditions. How you handle your car says a lot... I've seen an RX-8 run a 16.437 because the driver didn't know how to drive it. Rain will make even a fairly idiot-proof automatic Charger a failure in a race... That much power just means it'll take that much longer to get traction!
                            tell these fools

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Accord- 130hp
                              Charger-350hp or 425hp (depending on the model)

Wet or dry, an Accord will not beat a Hemi! Especially, a stock Accord! So, you still want to buy that bridge or what?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X