My 1/4 mile time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1/4 mile time!

93 EX 4DR (full-interior,A/C, P/S), DOHC F22B motor, H22A tranny, T25 turbo, FMIC, Neptune, 10 psi, without me 2,840lbs with 1/4 tank of 93 octane fuel, 16" Rota Circuit8's, 205/50-16 Hankook Ventus HRII's treadwear 320@20psi, 2step@3,800 rpm(about 5psi of boost), shifting@7,000 rpm, w/my 2 & 3 year old kids baby seats in the back! Ha ha ha ha!

Houston Raceway Park
    60ft. . . . 2.21 (spinnnnnning out!)
    330ft. . . 6.19
    1/8 mile. . 9.46
    MPH. . . . 76.15
    1/4 mile. . 14.627
    MPH. . . . 94.52

Has gone 9.20's in the 1/8th at Houston Motorsports Park 1/8th mile track. No dyno yet. Butt dyno says about 210 whp. More to come!

Very nice! Next time you go take everything out of the car that you don't need (baby seats, passenger seat, back seat, etc...) and let us know what you run! I bet you could knock at least .2 or .3 off that time!

It gives me a bit of hope... I ran a 15.123 with my horribly slipping clutch (no passenger or back seats, no spare, low fuel... JDM H22 with a few mods) I have a new XTD Stage 3 clutch and 12lb flywheel sitting on my table right now I hope to run at least a 14.8!

Comment

run 1/8th tank next time..and check weight redux thread..

nice setup..h22 tranny .. f22b ! turbo..with rota's circs!!!

Comment

not bad at all. I'm hoping to see similar numbers with just my h22 be will see in a few weeks after I get the clutch broken in. Good job. You've got at least a few more tenths in there somewhere.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

haha dam guys i wish i had the money to swap for a h22, then i wouldnt be so slow! maybe one day!

Check Out My Car

Comment

The H22 gearing is actually pretty short for turbo... but for a quick spooling t25, I suppose it's pretty good. You most likely max out the turbo at the high end of the rev range anyway, so you might as well take advantage of the low end acceleration!

Comment

supposedely the best setup for turbo and shorter gears is the h23 tranny from what ive read..

Comment

Yeah, the H23 tranny is somewhere between the F22 and H22, I think.

The H22 tranny is probably a good thing with the t25 though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yeah, the H23 tranny is somewhere between the F22 and H22, I think.

The H22 tranny is probably a good thing with the t25 though.
                  i'm pretty sure that i read that somewhere, that the H23 splits the difference between the F and the H pretty much evenly..

Comment

ooo thats not bad, need some practice launching tho my friend rund 14 flats on his stock sr20 g20 and i beat on him lol. didnt get a chance to track mine yet tho.
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

I think that is a pretty good time and with a decent 60ft peeling out. I think you should be able to pull some better times though considering that the H22a tranny is better better at the strip.

Evolution

Comment

Working...
                      X