Part 2 of my story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2 of my story.

So you know the crazy bitch with the mr2? Well she wanted more of me, but now she owns a red DA Integra (90-93). It all started when I was pulling out from the main road onto the highway. I saw this red Integra behind me. So I get onto the highway thinking nothing of it you know thought it was just another car. Well then I saw the Integra getting on the left lane of me and I was on the right and the red Integra was trying to mash through the gears. LOL! So I was okay fuck it I'll show this Integra up. So I drop it 4th and pull on the Integra hard by 10 car length. I dropped it after she got on my tail. I laugh for a bit and decided to turn on my hazards just to fuck with them. So I slowed down and waited to see whats the next move. Here she comes trying to get next to me so I slow down and she drops in gear and tries to pull on me. So I dropped it in 3rd and pulled on her hella hard while staring at them and I will never forget their faces. It was like WTF???!!! ROFL! Okay the 3rd one is I get back cruising at 60 she comes trailing in the left lane and I can hear the car downshift right behind me I guess she didn't want to wait. So I dropped it in 4th and laugh really hard because the fact is the Integra couldn't keep up with me. What a shame trying to race me. Well atleast now she knows not to tinker with me haha.

Edit: I'm not trying to say my car is fast so before flaming read my story. I'm just trying to bring to you good comedy racing kill stories.

Setup:
    JDM F22 with shaved head
    Intake
    Catback Exhaust.
    Last edited by Chan_Man; 11-28-2005, 04:47 AM.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

hahaha i think that bich likes you for you to have a part 2 story, also the first one was prity crazy to atleas you showd her chan is the man

Comment

Damn...the crazy chick again. Betta hope she don't know where u live at. I don't think she took the losses too well. Pretty soon, she gonna be poppin up all ova the place and outta nowhere. Ah well...I woulda done the same thing too . When is she gonna learn
      Check out what used to be mine
      Click Here

Comment

She must really want your nuts. Nice story again

Comment

She's gonna show up @ your house next time, and race into your pants...!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            She's gonna show up @ your house next time, and race into your pants...!!!!
            LMAO!!! I knew a sexual joke was on the way!
            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

a different car in a matter of days? i say her dad owns a used car lot. she probably goes there and tries to figure out which one is the fastest. "um, i'll take that red one. red cars are super fast!"

Comment

Working...
              X