top speed header with 2" collector and 2" exhaust
    chipped p13 Dont know what program

His car
    89 or 90 crx dx
    2nd gen b16a
    b16 tranny/lsd
    open header

1st race
    We both spin badly out of the hole neck and neck and by the end of 2nd (long ass f22 gears)I pulled him by about a car

2nd race
    I get him by a car right off the launch had him by a good 2 cars at the top of 1st then missed 2nd and we stayed dead even

third race
    We both spin badly out of the hole had him by about 1 1/2 cars the whole time

I was happy I think I would walk him with an h22 tranny though when i shift from 1st to 2nd I drop out of vtec by at least 600 rpms it really sucks
    LaunchPaD

90 coupe/jdmh22 Sold 4/18
    92 Integra LS

Originally posted by LaunchPad
    My car
    jdm h22/F22 tranny
    hks super mega flow/aem sr arm
    top speed header with 2" collector and 2" exhaust
    chipped p13 Dont know what program

His car
    89 or 90 crx dx
    2nd gen b16a
    b16 tranny/lsd
    open header

1st race
    We both spin badly out of the hole neck and neck and by the end of 2nd (long ass f22 gears)I pulled him by about a car

2nd race
    I get him by a car right off the launch had him by a good 2 cars at the top of 1st then missed 2nd and we stayed dead even

third race
    We both spin badly out of the hole had him by about 1 1/2 cars the whole time

I was happy I think I would walk him with an h22 tranny though when i shift from 1st to 2nd I drop out of vtec by at least 600 rpms it really sucks
    how do soo many people just miss shifts...is it that hard? dont you drive the dang thing every day? or every time that you go somewhere? i never miss shifts...

Comment

It depends on the tranny and shifter assembly. My gears are sometimes hard to get into, and I occasionally miss a shift. When you DO drive it every day, you get accustomed to pushing the lever for a certain distance and a certain amount of time. Sometimes it'll give you a hard time and not go into gear. When you automatically let off, reflex telling you that you should be in gear, you find that you're not... It's a pain in the ass.

Comment

Dude are trannys have shitty cable linkage.It tends to bind sometimes when trying to shift @7300 rpms, Everyone knows thats one of the disadvantages of the f/h tranny. It doesnt like high reving shifts and they dont take abuse quite like a b series tran.
        LaunchPaD

90 coupe/jdmh22 Sold 4/18
        92 Integra LS

Comment

Working...
        X