Tired CB7 Takes "Hyped-Up" Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperNova92LX
    Thankx for the bashing and flaming... #1, if we had a track around here, that would be one thing; #2 I drive cars for a living, and unlike a dumb-ass, I know the limits of my car.

Did you happen to notice the part where I said I don't normally drive like that? If cops harrass you, they must have a reason, where as cops respect me where I live, and pretty much leave me alone...

Newbies... Re-read the rules for the forums here if you truely wanna be a member of cb7tuner.com... They plainly state "No flaming"... cb7tuner.com is a place where we are family, and granted familys have their spatts, we all stick-up for and together with one another.
    Newbie or not, rules or not, I still think doing 110 in a 45 is a STUPID thing to do, regardless if you've done it once or a thousand times. And as for the cops, when they pull me over, its usually for my tints or my lights, not 'cause I was speeding. (that's why cruise control is a beautiful thing) All cops know is when they see you in a hooked up honda, they assume you are a dumbass, and they want to look for a reason to pull you over. If you don't have access to a track, then read the posted signs and stop messing it up for those CB7 drivers with ZERO points on their license. Don't like it, then
    Last edited by R33cb7; 10-27-2005, 11:58 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
      Newbie or not, rules or not, I still think doing 110 in a 45 is a STUPID thing to do, regardless if you've done it once or a thousand times. And as for the cops, when they pull me over, its usually for my tints or my lights, not 'cause I was speeding. (that's why cruise control is a beautiful thing) All cops know is when they see you in a hooked up honda, they assume you are a dumbass, and they want to look for a reason to pull you over. If you don't have access to a track, then read the posted signs and stop messing it up for those CB7 drivers with ZERO points on their license. Don't like it, then
      Zero points on a license would be due to more than just tint... Like I said, I normally drive responciably, which is why the cops around here respect me and know me.
      Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

For all other members, just so you know...

Alright, just wanted to let everyone reading this thread know that R33cb7 and myself are not flaming each other. We burried the hatchet with private messages. We are a family here at cb7tuner, and I'm a peaceable person! I don't want anyone to have the impression that I'm an ass hole! Peace...
        Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

sounds like a great kill. i would agree with a lot of people about the area u selected. maybe u should just do what i do. take it to the interstate, or maybe a road less traveled. im not bashing u bc i woulda done the same thing probably. im a real competitive person. i raced a civic one time. it was more of a roll on from about 45 and i heard his exhaust when he floored it and i dropped a gear and left him. after 75mph i knew he was done and called it quits. i think a lot of the bashing and flaming was bc people dont want to see others get hurt. like u sed we're a cb7 family. anyway good job on punishing the civic twice.

Comment

Zero points on a license would be due to more than just tint... Like I said, I normally drive responciably, which is why the cops around here respect me and know me.
            zero points on his license means hes never gotten a speeding ticket or anything. . .
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Right.

And street racing happens. Deal with it. It's the policy of this board to not support it, but not shun it either. If someone has a story, they are welcome to share without getting preached at. If you don't like it, ignore it. If you want to do something about street racing, join the police force. Otherwise, negative comments are not welcome.

Comment

Yea, i must say i am the ppl who make cops pull us over, i drive my cb7, and i drive it fast, if we lived in Europe none of us would have points on our record, In montana, when they had NO POSTED SPEED LIMIT, the fatality rates actually WENT DOWN!!! so it has nothing to do with speed, cops like pulling me over if not for my tinted tails or no front plate then its cause im doing 75 in a 45, or 45 in a 35...still dont get why he gave me a ticket for that :-\
                92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

Originally posted by Neriah06
                  In montana, when they had NO POSTED SPEED LIMIT, the fatality rates actually WENT DOWN!!!
                  its a damn shame we have speed limits now(granted its 75), and as of OCT 1 2005 you can no longer drink and drive :
                  dirty accord->
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                  crappy website

Comment

if your gonna race..take it to a track..if there is no track near by take it too some back roads where not many ppl go....its when the cops are called complaining about loud annoying exhaust pipes @ 3am and they come out and catch some ricers racing it up that gives honda, toyota, nissan, etc. bad names.....be smart about what you do...i am a firefighter..i see ppl injured/killed due to vehicle accidents alot....dont be another number on a sheet of paper...use your head....i have received 1 ticket due to my exhaust noise level..when i received the ticket i was not acting up, reving up, or anything..i was just driving...it just goes to show how we are sterotyped because we alter our rides...but it all goes back to using ur head...no one wants to see someone hurt...be safe..and drive like you have some sense...
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

nice way to take it to the civic

p.s. did she let u fuck at the end of the night lol

Comment

you should take it to a track thow . just a couple of weeks ago one of my friends was going between 90 -120 and flipped his civic and it cut off his head so u should take it to a track thow

Comment

one thing i thought of but havent done yet is get a couple friends together with radios/nextels...w/e...,,,find a nice place to race as far away from pedestrions and wat not and have the friends standing in certain locations looking for cops and other cars... doin a couple races "just 2 cars" and leaving...that way ur not hurting anyone and ur safe from cops..and id make shure its a nice wide place becuase i was just told a story how two brothers were racing, swerved into each other both ended up flipping maney times and the yonger brother died....when i get done doing wat i plan to my car i vowed to myself ill only do 0-60 races from stop lights (just to show up dumbass ricer rivals and cocky american motor fucks)so its not illigal and barly dangerous. then take it to the tracks on the weekends

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

good kill but you just need to becareful man we dont wanna see you lyin in the hospital or bodybag..
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I was cruisin' the street at normal speeds when I came up on this girl ridin' with Mr. quickness. At first I didn't think anything about it, and took off driving past them at normal rates... That is 'till I heard his shitty exhaust and looked up in the mirror. I couldn't resist! I thought to my self, "So, you wanna show off for the girly? Show her this!" Then I punched it running off and leaving this guy by like two car lengths!

I don't normally race like that, but with a mouthy person like that, I just had to shut him up!

Sorry, just wanted to point this out.. when did the civic driver ever say anything, let alone make any negative comments towards your car?

*EDIT: my bad dude, didn't see the first sentence in your original post Sorry!

BTW, it doesn't take too much to beat an older model stock civic with an exhaust. Regardless, a kill is a kill, however I still don't think the 2nd run was necessary haha. I'm pretty sure his ego got stamped into the ground the first time.
                              Last edited by sm1ke; 11-05-2005, 06:21 PM.
                              1991 Accord LX - R.I.P. you are missed..

1999 Accord EX-V6
                              [AMR coilovers/Progress rear sway/NRG strut tower bar/AEM V2 CAI/Morimoto H1 retro/Racing Sparco wheels]

Comment

Originally posted by lilwalt
                                you should take it to a track thow . just a couple of weeks ago one of my friends was going between 90 -120 and flipped his civic and it cut off his head so u should take it to a track thow
                                Is he O.K.?
                                My CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X