Tired CB7 Takes "Hyped-Up" Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired CB7 Takes "Hyped-Up" Civic

Oh, it was sweet! I say "hyped-up" instead of "hopped-up" because the owner talks like his Civic is all that, which I proved tonight is alot of hype...

A quick bit of background story: My friends' thought I may be interested in hooking-up with a room mate of theirs a few weeks ago, 'till I decided she was so dingy it would be like taking her to raise. But figuring I would at least hummor my friends, I said to this girl "I'm not really your type, am I?" She answered that it wasn't that, she just wasn't ready to date anyone right now... Not three weeks later, she's dating this guy that thinks his Civic is the shit.

Now to the juicy part, the big "bubble bust" that happened tonight! I was cruisin' the street at normal speeds when I came up on this girl ridin' with Mr. quickness. At first I didn't think anything about it, and took off driving past them at normal rates... That is 'till I heard his shitty exhaust and looked up in the mirror. I couldn't resist! I thought to my self, "So, you wanna show off for the girly? Show her this!" Then I punched it running off and leaving this guy by like two car lengths! Keep in mind I say "tired" CB7 due to the facts that #1 there is 200680 some odd miles on her, and #2 a baffel has come loose in my exhaust restricting flow as well as making her sound like she has a cold. Not to mention the front and rear mains leaking and all the various other small shit that comes with running an older motor... And not to mention, his is a 5 speed and mine an auto.!

Now that I'm two car lengths in the front, I start to think "This is over!" and really decide to end it when I glance down and realize I'm hitting 110 in a 45! So, I brake and slow down, when Mr. man decides to gun it and cut me off! "Oh, no you didn't..." I thought as I punched it once more, passing them and easing in and out of traffic, before finally deciding twice is enough! So, I brake and got right behind an SUV, and dropped down to 45 before coming to a compleate stop. Looking over, I see Mr. just got my ass handed to me turning off the main drag, as if a pup tuckin' it's tail in shame!

I don't normally race like that, but with a mouthy person like that, I just had to shut him up! To end this tale, I was sittin' at my friends' house later tonight when Mr. defeated dropped off the room mate... After like 10 min. pass and she comes in, one of my friends look at her and say "So, I hear you got your asses handed to 'ya?!" And what else could she do, but grin real big and say "Yeah, we did."

So, even with a tired CB7 and tired driver/owner, a lot can happen! Just wait 'till tax return time...
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Need I say more?

I'll explain; even though I thought it would be obviouse.
    It is dangerous to drive like that. Any speeding over 90mph is also careless and reckless, which are expensive tickets. Its just not safe, man I would not want anyone to wreck (remember the post about the CRX racing? 3 rolls?) especially not you, your part of our community!
    You might be a caveman if....take it to a track. You really know the limits of your car? Then why waste your time with a silly Civic?
    You raise my insurance costs every year. lol

No, I was not nor am I congradulating you for "powning vtack" or something stupid.

- Zipcreature
    Last edited by zipcreature; 10-27-2005, 11:16 PM.
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature

Need I say more?

- Zipcreature
      Yeah, actually it would be nice if you did! What ever do you mean?
      Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNova92LX
        Yeah, actually it would be nice if you did! What ever do you mean?
        he is saying you pwned teh civic....

i remember i beat my nieghbors ford probe..he thought it would certainly beat my 4 door accord...then i smoke his ass from a dig 3 times in a row..and he sells his car the next week..

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          he is saying you pwned teh civic....

i remember i beat my nieghbors ford probe..he thought it would certainly beat my 4 door accord...then i smoke his ass from a dig 3 times in a row..and he sells his car the next week..
          Oh! Cool deal! I thought he ment I was "bashing" and "flamming" !!! Couldn't figure out how I was since it was a kill story...

And of corse you beat a Probe! Not only was it a Ford, but one of Ford's worst inventions! Still, enjoyed the short story !

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNova92LX
            Oh, it was sweet! I say "hyped-up" instead of "hopped-up" because the owner talks like his Civic is all that, which I proved tonight is alot of hype...

A quick bit of background story: My friends' thought I may be interested in hooking-up with a room mate of theirs a few weeks ago, 'till I decided she was so dingy it would be like taking her to raise. But figuring I would at least hummor my friends, I said to this girl "I'm not really your type, am I?" She answered that it wasn't that, she just wasn't ready to date anyone right now... Not three weeks later, she's dating this guy that thinks his Civic is the shit.

Now to the juicy part, the big "bubble bust" that happened tonight! I was cruisin' the street at normal speeds when I came up on this girl ridin' with Mr. quickness. At first I didn't think anything about it, and took off driving past them at normal rates... That is 'till I heard his shitty exhaust and looked up in the mirror. I couldn't resist! I thought to my self, "So, you wanna show off for the girly? Show her this!" Then I punched it running off and leaving this guy by like two car lengths! Keep in mind I say "tired" CB7 due to the facts that #1 there is 200680 some odd miles on her, and #2 a baffel has come loose in my exhaust restricting flow as well as making her sound like she has a cold. Not to mention the front and rear mains leaking and all the various other small shit that comes with running an older motor... And not to mention, his is a 5 speed and mine an auto.!

Now that I'm two car lengths in the front, I start to think "This is over!" and really decide to end it when I glance down and realize I'm hitting 110 in a 45! So, I brake and slow down, when Mr. man decides to gun it and cut me off! "Oh, no you didn't..." I thought as I punched it once more, passing them and easing in and out of traffic, before finally deciding twice is enough! So, I brake and got right behind an SUV, and dropped down to 45 before coming to a compleate stop. Looking over, I see Mr. just got my ass handed to me turning off the main drag, as if a pup tuckin' it's tail in shame!

I don't normally race like that, but with a mouthy person like that, I just had to shut him up! To end this tale, I was sittin' at my friends' house later tonight when Mr. defeated dropped off the room mate... After like 10 min. pass and she comes in, one of my friends look at her and say "So, I hear you got your asses handed to 'ya?!" And what else could she do, but grin real big and say "Yeah, we did."

So, even with a tired CB7 and tired driver/owner, a lot can happen! Just wait 'till tax return time...
            "Now that I'm two car lengths in the front, I start to think "This is over!" and really decide to end it when I glance down and realize I'm hitting 110 in a 45!"

-Not too bright. It's idiots like you that kill innocent people and why the cops pull me over because they assume that I am driving just as stupid as you are. Take it to the track dumbass.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

how long did it take you to hit 110 in your auto stock cb7... heh.

Comment

Awsome story but it sounds like you are jelous of the dude

ILBB
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

lol. Good kill.

It just goes to show you, what goes around...comes around. Way to stick it to fat mouth
                  2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                  JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                  My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
                    "Now that I'm two car lengths in the front, I start to think "This is over!" and really decide to end it when I glance down and realize I'm hitting 110 in a 45!"

-Not too bright. It's idiots like you that kill innocent people and why the cops pull me over because they assume that I am driving just as stupid as you are. Take it to the track dumbass.
                    Thankx for the bashing and flaming... #1, if we had a track around here, that would be one thing; #2 I drive cars for a living, and unlike a dumb-ass, I know the limits of my car.

Did you happen to notice the part where I said I don't normally drive like that? If cops harrass you, they must have a reason, where as cops respect me where I live, and pretty much leave me alone...

Newbies... Re-read the rules for the forums here if you truely wanna be a member of cb7tuner.com... They plainly state "No flaming"... cb7tuner.com is a place where we are family, and granted familys have their spatts, we all stick-up for and together with one another.
                    Last edited by SuperNova92LX; 10-27-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                      how long did it take you to hit 110 in your auto stock cb7... heh.
                      Stock?! Never the less, I wasn't watching my clock. I was paying attention to the traffic around me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                        Awsome story but it sounds like you are jelous of the dude

ILBB
                        Jelous?! Of what?! Can't be his weak-ass Civic... And if you are thinking the chick, re-read the part where I said she is so dingy it would be like taking her to raise...

But thankx 4 the luv!
                        Last edited by SuperNova92LX; 10-27-2005, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
                          lol. Good kill.

It just goes to show you, what goes around...comes around. Way to stick it to fat mouth
                          I thought so! Glad someone agrees...

Comment

110 takes forever in a healthy low-mileage manual...good kill I guess though; but homeboy still went home with the girl.

*is bitter*

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

100mph in a F22a1 I/H/stock takes 20seconds....pretty NASTY aye?! hehe...

- Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X