hahaah beat turboed eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaah beat turboed eclipse

ok well i was going on the highway when my friend came flying up my arse. we were on the onramp so i was going a decent speed then he keeps reving his engine and i could hear the BOV. well i floor it and he keeps up then all of a sudden he tires to pass me, i kick it into overdrive. and he comes up besides me then pulls over suddenly. lmao he siezed his turbo lol it was glowing red...i mean freakin glowing bright red. lol was running 21lbs of boost too lol garret turbo. sick ass eclipse but siezed his turbo lol....i was actually doing real well for a second or two. lol so in a sense i kicked that turboed eclipse ass. i met up with him a couple miles down the road and i couldn;t help but laugh my ass off for hours lol. my little f22 kicked his ass. muahahahaha
    My members ride thread

Very nice haha sucks for that guy with the eclipse.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      never heard of a seized turbo....and they all glow red (they're around 700-1000 degrees F), especially if the timing is low...when they go, they'll smoke like crazy but stop spinning? never heard or seen of it.....something that spins that fast will simply create a way for it to spin....if the shaft gets out of balance, it will simply dig out enough of the housing to keep spinning, but will not stop......

and why does you friend have a garrett, was it a N/A eclipse or did he replace the stock one with a garrett or what......reason i'm asking, if he modified a N/A, then he should check his oil return/feed lines.....sounds like something may be stopped up and that may have killed it, if it's really been killed
      2nd gen dsms have a stock garett t-25 on them
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

siezed turbo? WTF Plus you CAN NOT run 21 psi on a t25

They cant put out that much

Stop the bullshit
        cb7 looking for a kill

1st person ever to do mach 1 in a accord

^i wish

mods:

test pipe

272 cam

intake

Comment

Originally posted by whothewhat
          siezed turbo? WTF Plus you CAN NOT run 21 psi on a t25

They cant put out that much

Stop the bullshit
          i don't know what exact garret he has but he is running 21 psi or so he and his buddies in his club say. and yes it turned out the turbo was starved of oil. lol if u saw this thing it was insane. sounded really weird too.

this was no stock turbo lol nor engine either lol
          My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
            my little f22 kicked his ass. muahahahaha
            AKA "You didn't notice I was passing your blown 454 chevelle with my civic so I kicked your ass hahaha"

Please stop people, when I read shit like this I want to put my head through a fucking wall

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
              AKA "You didn't notice I was passing your blown 454 chevelle with my civic so I kicked your ass hahaha"

Please stop people, when I read shit like this I want to put my head through a fucking wall
              rice, rice, baby....
              I hate thieves!

Comment

this just goes to show you (if that is the case) that u need to let ur oil cool or use a boost controler, cause once u gunk up those lines, there goes the turbo...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

I've beaten plenty of eclipses before from a roll on the interstate..they have no top end
                  HYBRIDS....Cocaine in a can baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                    so he and his buddies in his club say.
                    key words here

Comment

21psi on a t25 and probably on pump 93.

You have defeated a probably stock but ailing eclipse. Once timing is neglected they run like crap. Even a stock CB7 can stomp one out in that conditon. You defeated a ricer, IMO. Not to mention 21lbs of boost (theoretically) would create nothing but wheelspin unless your buddy was on slicks. To go even further on that to seize a turbo, you would most likely have blown you engine an hour before. Those things do not seize unless they are running bone dry for quite a while.
                      Last edited by KillerCam282; 10-03-2005, 10:16 AM.

Comment

lol you think you beat lol an eclipse lol with 21 lol psi on lolo loflol abooooo00ost
                        lol

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

t-25's cant run at 21 psi..... u would need an evo 3 big 16g or better.

stock turbo's for 1g dsm's are 14b (if auto its 13b or something).
                          2g's t-25 or whatever.
                          u can get a garette set up for them for an upgrade.

also at 21psi u may/may not get wheel spin....depends on the model.....

1g's - talon: tsi (fwd) tsi (AWD)
                          1g's - eclispe: Gs-t (fwd) GSX... it think (AWD)

is its all wheel drive, from a roll u might see next to nuffin wheel spin...from a dig u might get a lil.........
                          if it was FWD, then yes
                          Last edited by theone; 10-03-2005, 02:21 PM.
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            lol you think you beat lol an eclipse lol with 21 lol psi on lolo loflol abooooo00ost
                            lol
                            buwhahaha LOl best post lol eVaR! Lol

i was about to do that...
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              buwhahaha LOl best post lol eVaR! Lol

i was about to do that...
                              obviously some people do not know how to read....it was not a t25, not a stocker at all....if u see this thing it is massive, he is the vp of Sotite in somersworth Nh. probably has more put into his engine than i have in my whole car incuding maintenance for 15 years lol. and i def beleive he is running high teens if not low 20's. tis tis guys. all i know is that his turbo was freakin bright ass red and the turbo is dead....dunno what he repalced it with. hmmm o and for those thinking 20psi is not possible or that he wasn't running that....on car and driver or was it Horse Power last weekend or this weekend i can;t remember there was a garret turbo running 50lbs of boost so what u got to say there huh lmao and there was a dailyt driver running 25 or something
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X