Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me vs 93 civic si (hatch)

IM NO STORY TELLER.. if you where there it would be alot better
    Last night me and a couple of friends were just cruising around cuz is was jsut a beautiful night. anyways my friend in his si hatch has (i/h/e,sohc vtec,pulleys)u guys now what i got. so hes pulls up next to me on the highway doing around 70mph he drops it in 4th. so when he drops it, i drop it a few seconds after and he pulls cuz my dizzy is going crazy(rpm gauge just jumps/ and car just lags back) so then im pulling on him like crazy. pulling hard he was trying to but the h23 is a monster on the highway so i got him by like 3 cars then i turned on the flashers.

so later on the night me and my freind with a 93 prelude si with a h22(i/h/e,msd wires,lighten flywheel,stage 3 clutch) so we hit this red light, he knows what going to happen. so im waiting for this light turn red (staging at 3000). light turns green,as soon as im out the hole,im already half way gain on him, i shift(2nd), he shifts(2nd), i hear vtec,radio falls out, i shift into 3rd then im gone like 3 or 4 car lenghts then i slow down at at him. whata lovely night that was.
    Last edited by oneoffaccord; 09-23-2005, 10:39 PM.

OMFG your radio falls out during shifts too. lol my shift falls on my hand while im shifting gears which causes me to catch the radio shift then turn on the hazards while im holding the wheel i seriously need to fix that problem.

Comment

You beat the H22 with an H23? Nice! Your friend should stop spending money on go-fast parts and spend some of it on some go-fast lessons! Honestly, he should've had you from 2nd on. Nice kill though. The power output of the motor isn't everything!

And I know what you mean about the radio... My DX is missing that part of the dash bezel, so it's always flying out! Damn tape ejects every time it hits the shifter too! (stock HU for now). 93twodoorLX has the same problem. He saw no need for a mounting kit for his head unit... He's run some crappy times because of that radio!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        You beat the H22 with an H23? Nice! Your friend should stop spending money on go-fast parts and spend some of it on some go-fast lessons! Honestly, he should've had you from 2nd on. Nice kill though. The power output of the motor isn't everything!

And I know what you mean about the radio... My DX is missing that part of the dash bezel, so it's always flying out! Damn tape ejects every time it hits the shifter too! (stock HU for now). 93twodoorLX has the same problem. He saw no need for a mounting kit for his head unit... He's run some crappy times because of that radio!
        he shouldve had me, that i know. hes one off my closet friends but he cant drive 5spd like i can. i can drive his car alot better than he can, but i wont tell him that

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          OMFG your radio falls out during shifts too. lol my shift falls on my hand while im shifting gears which causes me to catch the radio shift then turn on the hazards while im holding the wheel i seriously need to fix that problem.
          1 more here, my shit pops out on launch and shifting to 2nd when racing it. i haven't fixed it yet either, to lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfire32
            1 more here, my shit pops out on launch and shifting to 2nd when racing it. i haven't fixed it yet either, to lazy.
            And I thought mine was the only one that did that. mmmmmm its time to bug honda for a recall lmao.

Good kills btw
            Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
            registration is free

Comment

we'll be going out tonite for some cruising and lets see what happens i got my new dizzy in, so im good to go

Comment

Haha LMFAO my radio falls out too!!!!!!!!! SO, glad I'm not the only one!
                91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

same here. any one know how to fix that? i have 2 radios in there so i need to either make a custom bracket or buysomething. also btw nice kill

used condoms? wtf

Comment

are you still on the bottle oneoffaccord?

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                      are you still on the bottle oneoffaccord?
                      the bottle is full the line is leaking from the tank if the tank is open ( ) and on of my solenieds are fucked, so i have to buy that and a new line then ill spray but ive been slacking with this for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                        we'll be going out tonite for some cruising and lets see what happens i got my new dizzy in, so im good to go
                        so we went out again. i raced the si hatch again. so what had happen was we where side by side and we both dropped it into 4th then to 3rd, we take off. neck and neck until i hit rev limit in 3rd and missed 4th, at this time he was 2 cars ahead. so i got it into 4th pulling hard as hell got him by 2 or 3 cars. the BEST part was i had the hazzards on while i was passing him and waved tooH23 TORQUEY BITCH. i got the car up to 120mph a few miles later thats the fastest ive go with this motor this i had it last year
                        Last edited by oneoffaccord; 09-25-2005, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X