haha funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha funny story

alright i have a two friends one with a 01 z24 stock runnin probly 145 hp....might have seen him on j-body.org from south dakota....and another friend drivin a 90 eclipse gs....of course i was the slower outta the pack and one day i went over to his house and said lets run em....they didnt think anything of it other than another win haha....(they didnt know i got my cold air,header, and my short shifter) so we do a three car race and i smoked em hahaha...they both used to beat me about 2 cars and i killed the damn j-body and took the eclipse about 2 cars.....haha nothin special juss funny how people talk shit then get beat a few weeks down the road

ps anyone have juss a cold air tube clamps and what not...i have a filter i juss need all the other junk cuz i need a spare...if you guys have one to sell or know a site to buy juss the extension (tube) that would be greatly appreciated...thanks alot

Comment

the mods you listed wouldnt make your car run 2+ cars faster.
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

hey...thats my car in your sig...
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
          that is your car wow

Comment

Lol... cb7hybrid you have been ...

Comment

No shit I almost said something to the mods... lucky you caught it.

YOU POSUER!
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I thought that was!

But anyway, I'm sorry but a stock z24 will beat our cars. They run 15's. But anything can happen when your racing.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
                  I thought that was!

But anyway, I'm sorry but a stock z24 will beat our cars. They run 15's. But anything can happen when your racing.
                  HUH!!?? lmao they will beat our cars.....when our cars are stock?? well yeah! but if our cars arent stock which a CRAP LOAD are.....then no stock z24s wont beat us!
                  -Sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i guarantee you i beat the z24 by 2 cars....dont believe me i dont care thats juss what happened...he says something is wrong with his "shit kit plus" (shift kit plus....automatic) but i donno...maybe there was...but beat him made me happy...ha

Comment

and yeah it is ur car ha...my bro used it for some game that he plays....noticed the car so i used it hahha....he showed me the picture...nice pack of 27's haha sweet ride....i'll ahve to get a sig with my car....sorry about that ha

Comment

haha dont worry about it bro! Its cool
                        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Working...
                        X