1990 Cb7 V.s. Box!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Cb7 V.s. Box!!!!

ok, so i am driving down alma school (a some what popular road in AZ) and i am cruzing along, and all my car has is a 1993 LX F22a4, F22a6 or EX header, 2 1/2inch crush bent exhaust, and OEM replacement struts and skunk 2 lowering springs, well thats it for performance, rest is interior stuff... anyways.. so i am cruing and my girlfriend is in the car and here comes this BOX (scion Xb) right past me, and it said joe`s A/C service repair.. so i am thinking ok, thats cool i guess, the guy was staring through my window, thought he was checking out my girlfriend so i rolled the window down at the stop light and looked over and he said, "check this" rrrrr..... vroom, and basically doing the screetching tires thing, anyways, i asked him what he had done to his... work truck... well anyways,. he said intake and exhaust and removed traction controller, so i laughed and said what u hauling, he said nothing right now, the car is light he says.. i said ok, so we take off and i am not even on it and he pulls away... then i get next to him again and he said, "what ur little ricer couldn`t hang with this." and i said, "its JDM bitch!" and he started to take off and i said not soo fast... as soon as he got 2 cars infront of me i dropped to third ending up at 4k (u know how our 2.2L`s like 3rd gear pulls and freeway runs) and i reeled him in and passed him then shifted to 4th, well maybe a little b4 i let off, then he comes booking up behind me and as soon as he gets next to me he gives me the finger and starts to go again, like he never let off at all, and usually i would say, "ricer flyby!" but this time it was different for looking at the girl... soo.. i dropped 4th hard and relled him in quick, man he hated me after that.. then we got to the light and i launched at 1.8k and spun to redline and he launched at sounded like 4k and barely chirped, i mean dam, my motor is cherry but jesus, i have never felt so much torque under me, its like a H23 or something, it beats the h23 prelude, andyways... by this time we r next to eachother cause i didn`t let off at all, then i screetch second and i see him look over.. so i look at him back, then, my shift light goes off and it lights up the car and i see his face light up and i slam a third gear chirp and takle off.... all in all a good night...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

nice kill
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

fukin toasters...

nice kill

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

they have no hp nothin to be over exuberated about but i like the way you got him lol let him think you slow the first time i always do that false sence of confedence but good you didnt loose to him

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Wow. If you said those things.. you ricer..
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

i meant usually i would call it a ricer flyby when he comes flying by with the finger up or hazards on, not i am going to a ricer flyby.. i never do that, but this time when he did his ricer flyby i got on it and killed him again, to show im not slow... so i am not a ricer...

and to the dude who said they dont have power.. man r u right, i looked and they only have 140hp and i mean that is high yes, but they r so un aerodynamic that it kills em, but i see stock ones at the track get low 16`s high 15`s all the time.. they arenmt quick on the street but they can stick it down at the track suprisingly...

Comment

scions are slow

Comment

140..? i thought there 120...? and like 90 hp to the wheels lol ohh well they slow

Comment

ill find it and post, i thought it was 140, well it was a fun race anyways, lol..

Comment

glad you beat the toaster.........

Comment

MotorTrend.com

"Powertrain

The xB's 1.5-liter free-revving DOHC four serves up its modest 103 hp and 101 lb-ft of torque as enthusiastically as possible, thanks to a Toyota's Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) system. While the optional AEM cold-air intake and Borla cat-back exhaust systems won't turn the xB into any sort of tarmac terror, they'll enhance the engine's deep-breathing capabilities enough to drop the xB's 0-60 mph times into single digits with the standard five-speed manual transmission. Choosing the do-it-yourself unit over the four-speed automatic brings a tangible gain in the fun-to-drive quotient, particularly if you add a short-throw Quickshifter kit. But the greatest numerical satisfaction for typical budget-constrained xB owners is likely to come from its stellar 31/34 mpg EPA fuel economy figures (31/35 mpg with the automatic)."

Comment

uummmm...congratulations?

Comment

hey i told u how awsome ur air box was ganna be cause ur company, b4 even seeing it.. anyways, lol, i did beat it relatively easy, i thought they were a little quicker, but u guys r right, thnx for the comments, anyways, i still see them break into the high 15`s aty the track so i mean, i guess they can be fast??

Comment

i was right ...lol kinda...but i like the way you killed him it was good

Comment

lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X