Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supra vs SL55 AMG vs GXS600 v GOD!!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....0-003E2C65E83F

take a look at the car at the end. i am still hard from it.

damn well good shit fucks i just missed my package

Comment

I can't believe thats someone even modded a Lambo. Thats something to fear on the roads.

Comment

damn that was a fast lambo

Comment

that cost a pretty penny.

Comment

LOL, I bet that Lambo's not as fast as this 20b Corolla...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

SHITTY video. its trash quaility. but looks like a Bill and Teds adventure. nothing will hang with that Lambo. TWIN SUPERCHARGERS!!!!

Comment

good lawd...i've heard of that 20b hatchi...that hatchi would rip about 3 new assholes into that lambo VT. power to weight ratio owns that lambo.

both those videos got me a boner (eventhough that ae86 one was shitty quality)
                VQ35 POWAH!

Comment

Haha at the Corolla and Asian guys! "Ahhhhhhhheeeeyyyyy!!!" (Translation: Dude you just got Owned!). =)

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

If I had enough money to buy a Lambo I would definitely mod the crap out of it. Screw the superchargers though I would go with turbos. Nice looking car and video though.

Comment

ive seen that rolla video before

i couldnt stop laughing my ass off when those asians went "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

omg...thats the freakin fastest corolla ive ever seen...i hate to see a supra lose, but at least its to a worthy opponent, like a twin supergharged awd lambo...lol

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                          I can't believe thats someone even modded a Lambo. Thats something to fear on the roads.
                          been out to OBI(around the Jones Beach and Robert Moses area). anyway, there's a guy out there with a 2002 viper, turbocharged running people for a $2k minimum. but his viper is a trailer queen tho; he only pulls the viper off the trailer when the $$$ is laid down.
                          Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 09-16-2005, 12:41 AM.
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                            been out to OBI(around the Jones Beach and Robert Moses area). anyway, there's a guy out there with a 2002 viper, turbocharged running people for a $2k minimum. but his viper is a trailer queen tho; he only pulls the viper off the trailer when the $$$ is laid down.
                            Really...Damn. Too bad I am not a street racer. But then again I don't think I would want to lay down that kind of cash just to see him run and probably kick even my Z's ass. Turbo Vipers can hit 8s with the right traction.

Comment

Working...
                            X