This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 "ex" vs 350z

i was driving back to school late last night when in my rearview this car is flying up behind me, i just did the polite thing and got over to the right lane.well the car which was a 350z pulls right next to me and slows down, so i said hell why not, i just dropped to fourth(mistake seeing as i still have my f22 tranny) and we took off the pulled like shit at first then i caught up with him. when i caught up he looked at me and said man i thought that shit would a least give me a race i said lets go again, he shook his head this time i went to third at about 80mph we went and he pulled for about a millisecond then i pulled about a bumper and we were like that all the way up to 115-120 then i started to pull on him ha he flagged me down asked me if i was boosted or was it nos,i said naturally aspirated and down shifted and left him seated there, my best kill yet.

so u beat a 350Z? lol hahahahah.....muhahahahahahahaha yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RIGHT.

Comment

unless you got like 2k at the least in to your motor ur hopless
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Whats your setup consist of it had better well be damn thick like souflee'

Comment

Sorry man... unless he had no clue how to drive.

And by no clue, I mean CLUELESS.

Comment

i have a jspec h22,cold air intake,exhaust,headers and a gsr ecu.i didnt say i killed him but i were ever we pulled from we stayed even all the way to 115-20, then i started to pull thats the truth i have no reason to lie.

Comment

hmmm does the 350z have a governor?

Comment

i had a p72 gsr ecu on my h22 an it sucked!!!!!!!!!!! the p13 is way better
                1990 Accord EX
                JDM 94 H22A

Comment

Maybe it was an auto Z?
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

They are really overrated. Slow car with a bad driver ... definitely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                      They are really overrated. Slow car with a bad driver ... definitely possible.
                      Track times don't lie...

I'm not saying that its the end of all cars, but the things are not slow.

Highest time I saw one run at the track was a 14.6... lowest was 13.8, slightly modded.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Spec
                        i had a p72 gsr ecu on my h22 an it sucked!!!!!!!!!!! the p13 is way better
                        what, man it sucked? really? my car always has ran harder with the gsr ecu i like it, plus my original ecu was governed at 117 . and i think that the 350 are governed thats how i inched him out in the end and it was definitely a stick i could see him shifting

Comment

Guys..this isnt impossible.have some faith in the car you rep...i mean im not saying i beat a 350z..but ive kept up with one..even today on 287..but if theres a bad driver behind the wheel..i wouldnt doubt hed lose..if he said he pulled away..by liek 3 cars then id whip out the bs belt..and smack his lying ass

Comment

maybe the guy was just cruising and you thought you were racing him

hahaha....

nah really yeah he might have had a governor ....being auto or manual shouldnt matter...i think the 350z has a more advanced TCU that shifts better....or i might be thinking about the acura nsx

nah im guessin the 350 had a governor on it..thats why you inched him...
                            that has to be the explanation...i would do some research <google> it but i gotta get my study on..........
                            hey acclude find out if the 350z has a governor and what speed...and then the masses can beleive your story....

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              maybe the guy was just cruising and you thought you were racing him

hahaha....

nah really yeah he might have had a governor ....being auto or manual shouldnt matter...i think the 350z has a more advanced TCU that shifts better....or i might be thinking about the acura nsx

nah im guessin the 350 had a governor on it..thats why you inched him...
                              that has to be the explanation...i would do some research <google> it but i gotta get my study on..........
                              hey acclude find out if the 350z has a governor and what speed...and then the masses can beleive your story....
                              well the only thing i could find said that it was governed at they think 155, which would have nothing to do with our race cause we only got up to like 130-135 and by then i had passed him already, i cant believe i have to go through all this just for a kill story,if you guys dont believe me i understand but i know what my car did and i wouldnt want to start my first couple of post on this site with a lie but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X