My 93' SHO vs. 05' SRT-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 93' SHO vs. 05' SRT-4

This happened a couple of months back at the 14th annual SHO convention that was located in Indianapolis. This took place on I-465 (the badass four lane expressway that loops the city). My opponent is a good buddy from Milwaukee. I'll let the video evidence do the talking. http://media.putfile.com/shovsneonsrt4.
    Past Vehicles - 91' Accord DX (16.35@ eighty-something), 91' Ford Taurus SHO (14.86@ 94.15)
    Current - Triple Black 93' Taurus SHO (13.78 @ 105.14) MODS: SHO Shop Catless y-pipe, SHO Shop Cat-back, Custom made GTP intake and Gigantor Air filter, solid motor mounts, 75 shot Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOT NAWS!)

I know I drive Ford but at least it's a suedo import featuring the Yamaha motor and Mazda transaxle.

not bad, but i am sure he came saying i am stock you have nawaawwwassszxxxxxzdsssssssss! your camara man need to learn focus'n

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
      not bad, but i am sure he came saying i am stock you have nawaawwwassszxxxxxzdsssssssss! your camara man need to learn focus'n
      And if he woulda come back with that I woulda had to say well you got one of dose sick turbo kits from da factory. Yo car also weighs 600 lbs. less den mine homey, fo sho. Oh, and yes I know the cameraing sucks... (with his exclamations I think he was in the middle of pooping himself so give him a break).
      Past Vehicles - 91' Accord DX (16.35@ eighty-something), 91' Ford Taurus SHO (14.86@ 94.15)
      Current - Triple Black 93' Taurus SHO (13.78 @ 105.14) MODS: SHO Shop Catless y-pipe, SHO Shop Cat-back, Custom made GTP intake and Gigantor Air filter, solid motor mounts, 75 shot Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOT NAWS!)

I know I drive Ford but at least it's a suedo import featuring the Yamaha motor and Mazda transaxle.

Comment

KIll the cameraman please

Comment

yea some body please shoot the camera man...and also the 04-05 srt of course is heavier due to the sunroof, if it was a stock 03 srt w/ a good driver it would have been closer, believe me i know this from experience b/c of a friends 03 srt v. another friends 04 srt. there is a difference
          Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

Damn thats messed up i rape srt-4's all day

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Damn thats messed up i rape srt-4's all day
              Sparkle....I gotta take a ride in your shit. I just drove a srt-4 today at work and those bitchez are quick for being a dodge. Now, if crush srt's....I gotta check your car out. Hopefully at the next meet.

Comment

when everything is said and done when the next meet comes around i may jsut take a trip to where i can. The hard part is when i pickin up tryin to weave around other people on the highway dodgin highway patrol lol. Thats why i try to tone it down some but its that kick of the boost especially with my turbo .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  i may jsut take a trip to where i can.
                  No may man...were going on a test drive. I drive srt-4's, srt-8's and srt-10's at my job. Heck, I drove a Corvette today. So, I gotta see whats good man with your car.

Comment

When sparkle's car is running right... and has the h22t actually IN it... it's a beast We got to see it in limp mode at the last meet, wil... Sparkle, is your engine back in yet, or are you still rockin the F22 now?

Comment

Working...
                    X