Beat my 1st mustang!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat my 1st mustang!!

haha...yeah...some chick with a white mustang...looked like a 97 well anways she had the exhaust ports on the side...and this big ass spoiler..looked like a fake supra...plus a bad tint job....well anyways ..she is all haulin ass behind me....but the countless hours of gt4 have made me a super driver..so she couldnt catch me as i bobbed and weaved like ali.....she was spinnen her wheels at the next light...so im like ok...and she stops next to me in the right lane.....so i rev it up to about 3k....and do a neutral drop...spin out...and leave her ass by about a car length...im guessin the factor she was a chick and she probably had an automatic is why she lost...well just wanted to share..my 1st mustang victory!!
    it was a good day..right after that i beat a civic dx...more to come ...let me get my euro r..its gonna be on! beware corvettes!!
    -its all about the neutral drop!! <automatics>

would have beat her by more if you didnt neautral drop
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

You got lucky. I guess.

Sexist PIG Oh and neutral drops in AUTOs = one massive fucked up tranny man.

Good job on abusing the tranny...real genius.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        -its all about the neutral drop!! <automatics>
        How many cars are you planning to race using this technique? Good kill....and good luck on your tranny.

Comment

man whatever...who has burned out there tranny yet?...i have been doing that for a while...tranny still good......im doing a swap this year anways i hate automatics!!!

Comment

lol...ahh, neutral drops. Do I have a story for you about that shit!!

First off, I suggest you stop neutral-dropping IMMEDIATELY. I know it's fun, but it's not worth it. I'll explain my experience.

I had a 92 corolla sedan with the Aisin-Warner A131L automatic. I probably neutral-dropped that thing a total of about 100 times or so. I thought it was gonna hold up forever, 'cause it never complained until that fateful night...especially because there wasn't much power behind that tranny... stock 4A-FE is rated at 102hp. Granted, I had a few bolt-ons but those aren't good for much anyhow.

One night, I'm drivin' home at about 2 am or so and the car starts to shake, feels like a front end shimmy for sure. One wheel locks up, tire smoke, and the car pulls itself over to the side of the road by itself. I floor it, it's not moving. I put it in neutral and try to push it, nothing. I'm checking for stuck brakes now (at this point I'm desperate to find something else as the cause, but to no avail). So I put it in reverse *cRunCHBANGclunK*. Move it back to drive, got the same sickening sound. "....fuck".

Now, the car starts to move, so I get in and start driving home. Except, power is very much reduced (can't go over 40) and I'm hearing a very loud whining sound coming from the tranny... the pitch of the whine is in direct proportion to how fast I was going. I get to the last hill before my house, and the car won't even make it. A couple feet up the hill, and then *bangBANGcrunncchhhhhbabaBANG* as it slips back down the hill, then a few more feet, and the same thing.

I left the car parked on the side of the road with a note on it. Had it towed back home the next day. I jack up the front end of the car so the drive wheels are free and put it in drive. While the wheels are turning, the tranny sounds like a fuckin' rock tumbler. Of course, by now I know what's up. I drained the fluid out of the differential housing (it was seperate from the rest of the tranny case, used its own fluid). The fluid drains out all nice and black, with lots of metal flakes in it. I start taking off the differential cover (only cool thing about this tranny is you could access the diff without pulling apart the tranny case). When I pulled that diff case cover off, I shit you not... whole chunks of differential ring gear teeth, spider gears, etc were falling out.

When I unbolted the bearing caps and pulled the differential itself, it buckled and fell out in pieces.

I used to have the pieces saved in a tupperware container but that's been lost a long time ago.

Needless to say, this led to a 5spd C50 tranny swap.

Cliff's Notes: DON'T EVER NEUTRAL DROP YOUR AUTOMATIC TRANNY UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO DIE!

Comment

Yeah what he said. Manuals are well suited for the job. At least there you can control the speed..hench MANUAL auto has a converter..so its very limited to how much abuse it can actually take.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

my freind had a acura 2.2cl and did neutral drops in it all the time and now his car tranny is screwed he now drives a p.o.s. saturn

Comment

ok yall have convinced me to stop neutral dropping....i did burn out a tranny on a mistubishi mirage against a neon like 5 years ago...but my honda tranny is tuff... well see..still waiting to do auto to manual swap.

Comment

put a stall converter in it. doesn't hurt your tranny when it stalls the movement up to like 2500 rpms the cathes by it self (this is how mustangs and other muscle cars get the good hole shot from the line. also why the can rev in gear with out moving with an automatic.
                    po crackers need speed too!

Comment

Working...
                    X