90 Accord Vs Nissan NS2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Accord Vs Nissan NS2000

I was driving home when i came up to this "Little" Nissan NS2000. He was doing about 27mph, but started speeding up soon as i came up behind him.I tried to change lanes, when he decided to cut in front of me. I managed to get ahead of another car when we hit the light. We both took off. I would say i had a tough time keeping up with him. I had to rev pretty hard on 2nd to stay up. By the time i shifted to 3rd we were both head to head. My apartment complex was approaching so i slowed down and let him go...I am pretty sure he would have got me if we kept going. Makes me mad. I am seriously thinking about swapping a H22 Tranny in mine.

don't feel too bad. those had the sr20de motors just like the se-r; 140hp, high tq as well(can't remember exactly) so they pull hard and run better than the stock F22ax motors. a friend of mine used to have one w/ just the typical bolt-ons and advanced timing; he was pulling low-mid 14s.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

im not even gonna mention that i toyed with the new maxima

Comment

i was thinking about swapping to an h22 tranny also .......but people on here think its a bad idea...i dunno go for it..tell me how it works..it probably will run 1500 bucks for parts and labor.

Comment

When i do that i'll let you know. I don't think it is a bad idea as long as you are not boosting the F22a. I think that might be too much for the F22a. But i am pretty sure the H22a Tranny will work great for a cb7 with just bolt ons.
          Last edited by FJACCORD; 08-08-2005, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Those are slow, my friend has one and It would be pretty even until third gear and I would pull by atleast 2 cars, not he has a det in it and its fast
            ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

The H22 tranny has shorter gears, so it definitely has a negative effect on gas mileage on the highway! Still, it's nice for aceleration. I'm not really sure how well it works with the F22A's powerband, but it should be decent for a jump off the line. I think there are a couple non-turbo people here with them...

Comment

I personally think that the H22 Tranny is an excellent investment for those who don't have turbos and wan't a lil bit better acceleration. Regardless of the gas mileage i would love to try one out.

Comment

Working...
                X