My cb7(auto) vs. Toyota celica(manual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb7(auto) vs. Toyota celica(manual)

I raced the early 90's celica the other day and WON! This guy thought he was hot shit with his bodykit and rims. I got to about 80 and i was a 1-2 a car ahead. When i reached 100 i was 1 car ahead. I wanted to race this srt-4 but he didnt wanna.
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

you woudlve gotten a relaity check racing his srt-4..you wouldve gotten raped

but good kill anyway

Comment

thanks.yeah i know i would have died. i just wanted to get it over with. so i can say "i raced a srt-4 and im still alive." lol
      My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

lol...i got cocky afyter beatign soem random car..and saw an srt-4..so i sped up....tried to race it...o gawd...afterwhile i couldnt even see him

Comment

hahhaa..nice..wahahaha! an SRT-4? i can imagine ur ass getting raped! haha. but all good at least ya howed the other guy on d celica wutcha got..props! newaiz how'd u manage to beat that celica? which gear did u start(d4/d3?) was it on the freeway or on the street?
          Last edited by JDMedOUTCB7; 08-06-2005, 12:42 AM.
          "
          Fast and cheap won't be reliable
          Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
          And fast and reliable won't be cheap
          "
          ~EYCEE~

Comment

i raced an SRT he didnt impress me tho....he couldnt open up becuase of traffic......my buddies m3 beat him tho
            celica

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys.

Yeah i was in d3 then shifted to d4. and i was on a back road. i think i beat him cus he is a shitty driver. he has had like 4 cars, he had a 3000gt - totaled it, 3000gt - in the shop - cus he wrecked it, Integra GSR - backed over a pile of bricks and ripped off the rear bumper - fliped it, celica - still has it.
              My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                i raced an SRT he didnt impress me tho....he couldnt open up becuase of traffic......my buddies m3 beat him tho
                celica
                My bro's SRT-4 raped a M3. You sure you didn't race a Dodge Neon SRT Design?

Comment

Nice kill! An early 90's Celica is a decent match for a CB7... probably has a slight advantage, but if he sucked as a driver then that advantage is gone.

Comment

Nice! I raced one off the line before and he went b4 the light was green and got a 2 car head start! lol I still beat him bad, but then again I have the H double deuce hehe.

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys. yeah this guy sucks at driving like i said b4.
                      My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

sorry this is kinda off topic but i didnt really feel like starting a new thread... but when you guys race do you start in d3 then shift to d4 and at what point .. is this hard on the tranny any input welcome.

Comment

I started in d3 but im not sure if it helps or not, it just sounds like u have a manual. To find the shift point i just drove it in d4 like as if i was in a race wand watched where it shifted into 4th. Im not sure but it might say something about the tranny in the owners manual.
                          My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Working...
                          X