X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'92 CB7 *Vs* '93 Civic EX Coupe

All of this happened today after school,
    on Rt. 95 South, Philadelphia, PA.

I'm on Rt. 95 i see him commin up way fast, so i cut him off;-)
    then were head to head, im like at 90mph already, I cant seem to go any faster,
    So he climbs to like 100 and passes me, im like right on his tail...
    he weaves thru traffic, i just stay in one lane (left), next thing u kno im ahead
    of him, and he's still weaving thru traffic,

then he goes to the right lane trying to find empty spot, cuz theres
    alot of cars....so next thing u kno theres a car in front of him, so he
    goes around the car and into the shoulder...lol i didnt see him after that...
    too many cars and im not crazy like to be doing craZy stunts...

So i guess he won.

He's from my school, i dont really know what he has under his hood, but
    you can cleary see/hear Intake and Exhaust. It also sounded
    like he hit Vtec, so idk. He might have b16 or prolly single cam d16.

It seems like drivin a civic makes u crazy, thinkin u're Superman.

Bro...your nuts speeding on 95 south towards Philly...them cops be chillin on the side waiting for cars like you. Chill son....but seems like you gave him a good run. Ask him was he in a hurry next time you see him at school.

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
      Bro...your nuts speeding on 95 south towards Philly...them cops be chillin on the side waiting for cars like you. Chill son....but seems like you gave him a good run. Ask him was he in a hurry next time you see him at school.
      It was from Philly going towards Jersey. No cops around there. If anything, they'll be around Betsy Ross bridge and up there...
      LOL Oh believe me i will tell him that tomorrow when i see him...
      Imma be like, were u in a hurry yesterday after school...hahaha

Comment

i love to race civics....especially hatchbacks...i always try to get them to race me on the interstate......only one guy would have beat me tho..i think he said he had a 1.8 liter vtec..in his DX...pretty fast..but he was rockin the apc sticker

Comment

:::EDIT:::

The Civic that i was racing has a H22 swap.
          It's like nobody knows about it, he never shows his engine to nobody.
          I had to go to some reliable sources around the school in order
          to get that info. So now i can understand why he had the Go he
          had.

Comment

maybe its hightime you get yourself 1 with a lil something extra to rip him in the odds yes?

Comment

he didnt need an h22 to beat you...i have a 93 civic ex coupe d16z6 sohc vtec...and i can beat a stock to lightly modded cb7 all day long.....and i have. i never thought a civic would be as quick as they aare....this civic is much quicker than both my cb7s were and my last one had all kinds of goodies.....all i have on my civic is I/E/H. there quick little cars and very fun too. both my accords were exs and one was a coupe and the civic has had not near as many problems and is better built imo. the cb7 did have a much better interior though.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                he didnt need an h22 to beat you...i have a 93 civic ex coupe d16z6 sohc vtec...and i can beat a stock to lightly modded cb7 all day long.....and i have. i never thought a civic would be as quick as they aare....this civic is much quicker than both my cb7s were and my last one had all kinds of goodies.....all i have on my civic is I/E/H. there quick little cars and very fun too. both my accords were exs and one was a coupe and the civic has had not near as many problems and is better built imo. the cb7 did have a much better interior though.
                Not necessarly so, i believe that a stock 93 EX civic coupe and a stock
                92 Accord EX both 5-Speed really deal on the
                way the drivers drive.
                ITs a driver's race i would have to say. Simply because what the Accord
                lacks on one side (The weight), makes it up for it with the power
                140hp / 142torque. But this topic has been covered hundreds of time.

Comment

Working...
                X