focuses..as dever said "foci?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

focuses..as dever said "foci?"

alright long story. bear with me. its the first race story i'm posting.

the same thing that happened to 93akkord happened to me. it was a yellow focus with aem stickers, black oem bumpers, konig stickers, Apexi sticker, etc..... how many of the products did the kid have....none. I was at Meijers picking up some milk and ice cream (Protein shakes taste like shit with water.) Anyways i get my stuff and he sees my konig wheels. and tells me that I must feel proud to have the wheels. I didn't sense the sarcasm so i'm like not really. They only cost a total of 500 for wheel and tire. Then he was like, u giving me shit? I said no and he challenged me to a race. I was like okay... We ended up going down Naperville/Plainfield road and I killed him. (I auto sticked) After that he followed me to my friends house and tells me that i cheated cuz i have a turbo. I poped my hood and he tells me I have my turbo hidden in that box. I asked what box and he points at the intake box. I just laughed at him. Then I asked him how many of the products he actually has and he has nothing. just stickers. stupid ricers.

Oh he did have a cheap looking sub box and amp that made me want to steal it. Better than me buying it. lol
    Last edited by wlfpck; 07-29-2005, 01:58 PM.
    my 91 cb7
    Originally posted by 4doorfury
    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

yeah for rice.

stupid fuckus.
    members/ride | the/website
    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

if he followed me home i would shot him then again for sayin i had a turbo in my intake box stupid asses like that need to be killed so there will be less dumb ass people to deal with

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

yep.....i don't get it though.....why a focus?
        my 91 cb7
        Originally posted by 4doorfury
        I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

im tellin yall the focus svt is pretty fast..........not a focus fan or anything

Comment

It's the best when you can beat a true ricer! Some people out there just need to be humiliated. I wonder if that guy would know a turbo if he saw one?

Comment

Focuses suck, they are gutless Turds, even the SVT version, SVT should only be put on cars like a Cobra or a Lightning, not a Focus!
              JDM H22a
              P2T4 tranny
              I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
              16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
              nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
              custom short throw shifter
              Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
              Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
              Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

man i saw one that was all riced out he had a vtec sticker and a SIR sticker i was laughin all the way home ahahahahaahah

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Working...
                X