Me vs Focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me vs Focus

One day me and my friends decide to go to the mall. It was just like any other day...sun was shining, birds were chirping in the air, and squirels humping in the trees.

Anyways, off to the racing story. Me, with a friend in the car, was cruising at about 50, when all of a sudden a bright yellow focus, with rims, exaust, and RACING STRIPES ( lol ) came flying up from behind me. So me being the cocky bastard that I am...drop it into 2nd (with a horrible clutch mind you) and floor it. He's still gaining, but once I get to about 4000 rpms in 3rd I start to pull....then traffic starts to get denser. That doesn't stop him....so I keep on going as well. Weaving through traffic like a mad man....we finally reach a red light, me being first obviously. At the light I do one of those staring forward things...not looking at him, acting like I knew I was going to beat him.

We would have continued, but there was a cop across the street =/

I know it was dangerous of what I did...but it was fun as hell.

DEM FOCUSES CAN'T TAKE US CB7'S!!!!!!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

don't bee too cocky bout the focus's. here where i live at this garage tillman's auto fab. they build the focus hatchies for ford racing.. i'm talkin a 500hp focus with rear wrd 6 speed trans all converted to rear wheel drive with 302's i was talkin to the guy who owns the shop (he did my exhaust) he told me that ford racing puts like a 100g's in these things they run like high 11's all motor. they had a door from on the shop wall from donuts in a parking lot incident with a light pole. beware you might come accross one of these and be put to shame
    po crackers need speed too!

Comment

your killing my glory

Comment

When you replace EVERYTHING in a car, anything can be fast! Focuses (Foci? ) aren't all that strong in the sport compact market compared to some of the other offerings (even the other domestics). IMO they are probably the weakest domestic sport compact availible. However, when you think about it... 99% of us here don't do much to our cars... 99% of Focus owners don't do much to their cars... With a little work, any car can be fast.

Comment

yeah but it takes less for a cb7 to be faster and cheaper than a focus. though too. Focuseseseses are bullshit just becareful when you race man too much shit at risk. Id have let him go and watch him wrap around a corner or the cop go and catch him but then again hed probably just chase after you trying to kill off the honda nation stickin up for domestics. Good shit though

Comment

sorry man didn't mean to kill your glory was just talkin bout a focus these guys built by me again sorry man
            po crackers need speed too!

Comment

It's ok but for me having any mods...I have none at all so far with a really bad clutch ( which I'm replacing today with an exedy stage one ) The only thing I had at the time was me taking the silencer thing off the intake box :P

Comment

well my buddy had a black focus svt.......and he used to kill tegras and civics all day............hehehe...but one day he flipped it....and came to me with a tear in his eye..and i sold him my minivan...... it was sad to him..but funny to me...you would have to know this guy to understand....but my impression of the focus svt is its pretty bad ass......

Comment

focus (ford fuced us) hehe. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    focus (ford fuced us) hehe. later.

I think you mean: "Ford Fuck us"
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I read a review in Super Street about the Focus SVT. They were less than impressed. They even had the supercharged version! Altezza tails, 200hp (which is pathetic with a modern forced induction motor), uncomfortable interior, and the upgraded suspension was pretty crappy. After reading that, I have no interest at all. In fact, I think they're discontinuing the SVT Focus because sales sucked (I mean IT sucked...)

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                        I think you mean: "Ford Fuck us"
                        either way, your butt will hurt. later.

Comment

either way, your butt will hurt. later.
                          TypeG....I like your sig pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                            TypeG....I like your sig pic!!
                            thanks, i like that you r putting a turbo on your car...and the MJ joke in ur sig. later.

Comment

thanks, i like that you r putting a turbo on your car...and the MJ joke in ur sig. later.
                              Thanks....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X