me vs v6 camry (kinda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me vs v6 camry (kinda)

the other night we were fucking around and my friend has a 94 v6 Camry XLE...supposedly 215hp or somewhere around the lines and we went from a rolling first all the way to third gear and i slowly creeped on him, i tihnk i beat him by like 1/4 of a car length, hahaha.

he also has a slipping tranny, leaking valve and head gaskets though.
    not bad for a 130hp car though!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

I've beaten those cars many times...there not that great. I have also beaten v6 mustangs It's just something about our Honda F series engines that lets us keep up with more powerful engines.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

ITs honda majic time to pull out the turbo wizard good shit though

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
        I've beaten those cars many times...there not that great. I have also beaten v6 mustangs It's just something about our Honda F series engines that lets us keep up with more powerful engines.
        You beat v6 Mustangs? Seriously I would love to know because I might try and challange one to race sometime.

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

V6 stangs run in the 15's cause there heavy cars. Ive seen v6 camrys run low 15's but there is a supercharger for them that will make them run 13's so watch out.
          R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
          My members ride page
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

the v6 camarys are heavy.
            my 91 cb7
            Originally posted by 4doorfury
            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

both are heavy but it also depends on the driver. if the driver doesnt know what he is doing or misses a gear, u win, as long as u dont f up

Check Out My Car

Comment

Depends on what v6 mustangs you are racing.. new ones would be a lil faster.. well just cuz they are new, but the old ones, lik 96 style.. v6, auto, the only way you can get it to chirp the tires is if you whip it around a corner in the rain. Things are slower than.. anything i have been in. This is stock of course.

Comment

Working...
                X