CB7 Lude Vs. 97 ITR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
    I have a very similar setup to 93ACCLUDE and I humiliate Type R's all the time. They run high 14's and my car runs low 14's... the difference - 2-4 car lengths. You gotta watch out though... not too many Type R's are stock these days, a lot of boosted ones sneaking around, and a lot of people spray them... so you never know.
    Damn dont you guys know 2point6 hes running 12s, H22 all motor saw him out in Arizona when Nopi was in at firebird raceway yeah that motor is the shit.

My ride

Comment

i'm pretty sure everyone here knows about that. We have been on this forum pretty long u know.
      my 91 cb7
      Originally posted by 4doorfury
      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Yeah, that's for sure! 2point6 is an inspiration to all the NA H22 guys here! He's HEAVILY modified though, but still has room for more. He's certainly not on par with the budget tuners here! The cost of the H22 is minor to the cost of his motor's mods... his header alone is half the price of a JDM motor!

Comment

Working...
        X