ran a couple of cars at the races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ran a couple of cars at the races

Sure it was bring at the races i went to for a lil while but then shit really began to heat up. There was a 5 car pileup because of people out there driving wreckless the scene has really gone to shit. There where alotta females out there really sluttly lookin ones that make ya wanna hump up on em onsite. But anyways gettin back to the shit i came off the highway. I seen a couple of cars on the highway there was a 99 civic coupe si came up right on the side of me when i layed out the trap for him and started driving slow. So then he flys right by me i let him go then i didnt even catch up to him i just jets-streamed right on by his ass and my boy kenny in the passenger seat he rolled down the window and yelled bye,bye.

Then we got called out by some crx with a turbod series runnin 200whp askin us if we wanna run him i accepted. But then as soon as we got to the spot they where all driving fast on the highway doin 30 over the limit so i let them go. Why act all stupid goin towards the spot bringin alot of attention to yourself like that it makes no sense so when we finally caught up with them to the area we where supposed to race at we couldnt find em so we just left em like fuck it.

We also go a invitation to run for money i was like nope fuck it the funny thing was he was like what you boostin the stock f22 right lookin at me all shady and shit. I told him yeah its stock im only pushin about 200whp lol little did his ass know . So then he left i was like cool. Then we met these two chicks upon leavin the area when the cars where leavin to go to the race meet out on a different exit off the highway. The chick only lived 3 blocks away from the gasstation so they wanted to roll with us i have one in the back sayin dayum this niggas car is fast=typical considerin the fact i have no rear seats.

BUt next week im tryin to see whats really good with them. They had no ride to chill with us so they may get the shaft. BUt all and all im gettin too old for this shit thats the main reason why i dont go to the streetraces and did i forget to mention after the accident happened cops where comin down hard on everyones ass.

the scene down in san diego has also go down sadly to much noobies thinking there the shit...

ive never seen pics of your turbo h22 post pics up mahnnn.. you only teasing us
    Beast: Evo X
    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by di2accord
      the scene down in san diego has also go down sadly to much noobies thinking there the shit...

ive never seen pics of your turbo h22 post pics up mahnnn.. you only teasing us
      no one has...because he doesnt want people to steal it. of course it doesnt make ANY sense at all, because when you tell people you dont want to post pics because people will still your stuff, it just shows that you in fact have stuff worth stealing.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

If you wanna see my car i suggest you do it in person. My car almost got stolen lastnight though . But i got their liscence plate and car description. come to a meet and ill show you how my car looks and feels and pulls.

Comment

Yo Mike, stop being an old man and roll out to the races in Jerz. It's about 30mins from my crib, and if you follow my directions you can be at my crib in about 20mins. Its off exit 15 on the turnpike, follow signs to Holland tunnel and hop off Kennedy blvd.
          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            If you wanna see my car i suggest you do it in person. My car almost got stolen lastnight though . But i got their liscence plate and car description. come to a meet and ill show you how my car looks and feels and pulls.
            def. worth seeing in person, very very nice.

yea, some kid with a riced out civic challened me at my work today, and i said sometime later man, and he just revved his engine and left. bah...im not into racing really on the street, just cause its dangerious and i need my license for work.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Yo H22sparkle PM me about the races man...I had some people who wanted to go w/me last night but all the spots are dead...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sounds to me like their might be a 'tuner recession' sounds good to me cause all this shits in the spotlight right now and im waiting for it to die down so that all the clowns, f2f wannabes, and people in it cause its cool right now to get weeded out

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

People don't cruise anymore...I remember the races being cool, but the best part of the night for me was the showoff time at the local McDonalds...imagine 100 or so well-done imports circulating through a lot, with a bunch of dudes who are into cars as much as you and some fine chicks who understand the Honda lifestyle...I'd prefer just to have weekly Honda meets rather than races; people die and crash Hondas when they race in the street...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Your absolutely right speakin of chicks man you should have came out there too there was alotta chicks out there bro. Especially the nice white ones you fiend over so much.

Comment

LOL shhh...PM me though, seriously.

Comment

you gotta pm me bro

Comment

Working...
                        X