damn that felt good, del sol vs. my 93lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that felt good, del sol vs. my 93lx

So me and my girlfriends brother hop in my car, and head out to pick up some andre nickatina concert tickets for tonight for my birthday. on the way there i pull up next to this del soul...at first i didn't realize who was actually in the car, but we hit a red light, we were kind of on an uphill though. as the light turns green he revs his shit and does a little burn out thinking hes a hot shot thats gonna rape my car. i'm still in first, so i slam the gas and quickly shift to second, already caught up to him. at the top of third he was a car behind. then we stop at a railroard crossing. i look over and it turns out to be my girlfriends ex boyfriend, the only other guy shes been in a serious relationship with. so he looks over, he's like where do i know you from, i tell him it's probaly from a party or some shit, and he drives away. so basically, i raped his bitch ass little del soul and it topped the cake cause it was my girls ex that i dont really like. damn it felt good. today is becomming a good day, all my friends are coming up to visit so we can go to the concert tonight, gonna prolly drink, odds are get high at the concert cause everyone will be smoking. and andre is my favorite artist. =D

not sure if del souls are even worth bragging about beating, but just thought i would cause he acted like his car was fast. if you wanna know what i drive look in my sig for my members ride thread.

Hey you beat a prick who thought his car was the shit....that's all that matters! Nice kill!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

good race

Comment

a del sol, as with any car, can be fast as fuck...most arent tho, kinda like civics. people buy them and think omfg, i'm soooooooo fast....fuckheads.
        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

yea man a kill is a kill even if its 19XX ford model t. lol
          92 accord dx....traded
          97 accord ex....traded
          93 civic si ....stolen
          96 tercel ....sold
          97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
          97 civic 4door b16 sold
          04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

they should rename the car to "DEL SLOW"....lol...
            good job btw..

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

I've seen one with an h22. That sucker is fast as helll!!!!

Comment

lol, nice kill JBoyce but as you said nothing to brag over. Del Slows are only 1.8 liters and pull badly. My friend colter who some kids saw at the farmington meet has intake and headers and greddy exhaust and still cant touch my accord. A del sol with an h22 must fly however, except i would hahve thought an h22 would have weighted down a del sol, because the engines in them arent big and the chasis is very small. I also thought that only B16's could be swapped in. Anyways nice kill on the prick!
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

The Del Slo is a 1.6L. B16, I believe... Some may have had a D16, I'm not sure (I'm bad with my sub-2L Hondas! ) It's nothing but the last generation CRX. It's certainly a car with a TON of potential, but nothing amazing in stock form (as with almost any Honda).

92CB7accord put it best. You beat a prick that thought he was the shit, and that's where the REAL victory lies! Making some ricer yell "NOOOOOOO!" is almost as good as beating a truly fast car!

Comment

I can relate man .. in my book that would be more satisfying than beating a fast car like a viper or something. Sounds like you are having a good b-day.

Comment

they should rename the car to "DEL SLOW"....lol...
                      wow, you must have come up with that all by yourself. MAD leet points to you [/sarcasm]

Originally posted by deevergote
                      The Del Slo is a 1.6L. B16, I believe... Some may have had a D16, I'm not sure (I'm bad with my sub-2L Hondas! )
                      you will see very few B-series powered del sol's (del sol VTEC coupe), they're fairly rare, and fairly expensive even to today's standards, most of them are the traditional d-series powered, after all it is a CIVIC, but the del sol holds the first introduction of the legendary B16 into the US market, which makes would make them a Honda enthusiast's car to acquire.
                      Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Thanks CRseX I figured the CRX guy would know

I would still love to take a spin in a B18C5 powered Del Sol.

Comment

yea we crx ppl get crosstrained in the whole civic family,1.6 liters of fury, after all the crx is a civic too, and most of all the Del Sol, is a CRX (also badged "CRX") in almost every other country cept the US, and yes the prime and flag ship of the B-series motors, the C5 is a very vicious combination to mate with a Del Sol or CRX chassis.
                          Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

iv'e always wondered how those cars ran, ive never drove or ridin in one or see one run at the strip, but i guess now i know. nice damn kill. f*** civics.

Comment

nickatina =

Comment

Working...
                              X