iamanonymous's 5 spd f22b turbo vs 02 z28 conv. auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iamanonymous's 5 spd f22b turbo vs 02 z28 conv. auto

ok ya'll should know my setup so we'll talk about my opponent.
    02ish z28 convertible, automatic, at least an exhaust, probably headers too and other exhaust work due to engine tone, 17x10 chrome wheels (ss style)
    currently my car s running a slightly rich a/f mixture with conservative timing. the a/f is slightly rich because im running a map that i tuned with brand new plugs, and my car is still spitting oil into my charge pipes..i hope to solve this soon with an oil feed valve.

ok here we go. just driving in my clean car....i gave it the works yesterday and i have a garage. so it looked good. it was about 70 today so i rolled down the windows. just cruisin listening to some tool, havin a good drive.turning left onto a street going in the same direction as a z28 that rumbled by a few moments earlier. since i drive fast sometimes i happened to catch the car. well, i have yet to have a decent race and was feeling lucky. tapped the throttle in 4th to announce the bov...z28 rumbled a little louder so i said fuck it-40 punch in second. he didn't catch me so i thought he wasn't trying. then he pulls next to me again so i was like ok.....i was going about 50 and i downshift to third and let it decel a little. then he takes off and gets a half car lead....until i punch it. halfway through third, i catch him, and at redline im half a car ahead of him....all i had to say was ALLRIGHT! at the stoplight he looked over and laughed, so did i and we went our seperate ways due to seeing a cop on the other side of the intersection. surprisingly he was impressed by his defeat. first good race w00t!
    z28 got pwn3d by a S E D A N with 2 baby seats in the back
    I hate thieves!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT...bout time I see a Z kill

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT...bout time I see a Z kill
      mmmmwwwwuuuuhahahaahahahahahahahaha
      I hate thieves!

Comment

Nicely done man! I like when people are cool about losing (or winning). How much power do you think you're putting out?

Comment

id say over 220 whp....id guess his car was putting out 260 whp, but he must weigh more than me
          I hate thieves!

Comment

sweet, good kill mangg

Comment

awesome ... z28's are ugly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                awesome ... z28's are ugly anyway.
                yessir they are...and obviously overrated....once again a SEDAN beat a "muscle car"
                I hate thieves!

Comment

Most definitely are over rated too. The ss is a different story though. They look a little nicer and will pwn.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Nicely done man! I like when people are cool about losing (or winning). How much power do you think you're putting out?

hahah BS?

Comment

good stuff mang but dont let those beasts get supercharged or else its doomsday 4u

Comment

Z28 Convertible
                        Engines (assuming you guys are talking about an 02 camaro...not to sound dumb)

My 1991 Honda Accord EX-R

Comment

At least it was a convertible... more weight slowing it down there

Chevy's performance V8 motors are nothing to sneeze at. They have been favorites for years for good reason!

Comment

it was auto too, so it sucked.

Comment

i don't know. but months ago i raced a z28 99ish from 30 roll to round 90ish on a 55 shot nos and we were both auto, we were were never more than 2 feet away from each other back and forth between the gear changes. i had a auto i/h/e + 55 shot nos so i wouln't doubt that his 220whp would take a aut o z28.

Comment

Working...
                              X